Condor Outdoor MOLLE Side Kick Pouch (OD Green)[S12A01][07830 / MA64-001]
The Condor Outdoor MOLLE Side Kick Pouch is constructed using high quality nylon fiber for maximum durability. Featuring plenty of room to store anything such as pens, chem-lights, intel, keys, your cell phone, or even a snack, the side kick pouch is the perfect small item storage pouch. A nylon cord is used to hold the opened flap flat to help the pouch serve as a platform while using the stored items. A compartment on the front of the pouch is perfect for small items such as batteries or anything else that you could imagine. MOLLE webbing and Velcro is also used on the front of the pouch to mount your favorite patch.
Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
Material: Nylon Fiber
- Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
- Color: Olive Drab
- Size: 7"H x 5.5"W x 1.5"D
- Material: 600D Nylon
- Package Includes: One (1) Side Kick Pouch
not a bad pouch but I has unzippedon me a few time and there isnt a really effective internal pocket or anything
-seems to unzip fairly easy
-not as effective as it could be inside
This pouch is the little brother to the Condor T&T pouch, which I own (in OD as well) and have also reviewed. The sidekick pouch is used as a smaller, more basic kit carrying items to treat most light injuries like cuts, scrapes, and minor burns. I picked this one over the Condor EMT pouch because this had the large velcro area on the front as well as a better organizational system inside for my use. This is used as a standalone kit that can be thrown into a bag or car on short notice, rather than mounted on a carrier or rig of some sort.
- Large velcro loop panel on the outside (holds my Condor red cross patch for identification as a first aid kit)
- Zippered pocket on the outside to hold very thin items
- Elastic loops on the inside to organize contents, as well as a fairly deep pocket on the back half for larger items
- MOLLE all over the place to attach accessories or mount onto something else
- Generally good quality all around, with a few loose threads here and there
- Kind of limited for space, but that's not too much of an issue for my use
Other than that, it's a pretty decent little pouch. Has great value for the price. Overall, I recommend it.
I really like this pouch. I use it for a maintenance pouch in case my gun has trouble on the field. Over all it is a good pouch.
Nice little spaces to stick objects in
Pretty firm stay
Has a pocket in the front for maps
I really hav no cons except tht u can't fit much in the pouch
are the straps on the back sewed on or are they removable?
1358 days ago
(I have this same question)
1355 days ago