Valken Green Gas 1 Case (12 Cans Per Case)[S09A00][16117 / 41543]
Green Gas is a required component for all airsoft gas pistols, gas rifles, and gas sub machine guns. Green gas have two main purposes: to act as a propellant for the BB, and to fuel thea blow back system. Silicone oil is mixed with this compressed gas, which helps lubricate your airsoft gas gun's seals during operation. Properly lubricated seals will help increase the lifespan of your gas gun, and minimize any failures out on the field.
Model: Green Gas
Weight Per Can: 8oz
Nozzle Length: 0.5"
Output Pressure: 115 +/- PSI at 70 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Perfect Mixture of Compressed Gas & Silicon Oil
- Required to Fuel All Airsoft Gas Guns
- Portable & Easy To Use
- ESA Approved Environmentally Safe Propellant
- O-Zone Safe
- DOT-SP 15593 Approved
- This product can ONLY be shipped via GROUND SHIPPING
- This product does NOT qualify for expedited shipping, USPS, or International Shipping (Including Canada and Puerto Rico)
- This product CANNOT be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Catalina Island, or any Island States
- Manufacturer: Valken
- Color: White
- Size: 8"H x 2.8'W x 2.8"D
- Material: Metal
- Package Includes: Thirty Six (36) Green Gas