VISM SPD Solar Combat Red Dot Reflex Optic (Black)[51854 / VDBSOLC]
The VISM SPD Solar Combat Red Dot Reflex Optic features a dual power source system that can illuminate the reticle with sun light or battery. There are solar cells mounted on the top of the unit to absorb power to automatically turn on the red dot. Additionally, if the user utilizes the battery, then the user can adjust the five levels of brightness to fit their current environment. Another bonus is the unlimited eye relief this red dot has for flexible mounting positions. The base of the optic is compatible with most Aimpoint Micro Mounts. Additionally, this package comes with a quick release rail mount for weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails.
Model: SPD Solar Combat Red Dot Reflex Optic
Package Includes: Optic, Mount
- Dual power source - sun or battery
- Solar cells mounted on top
- 5 Adjustable brightness settings - when battery powered
- Red Dot Reticle
- Unlimited Eye Relief
- Flexible Mounting Positions
- Patented SwitchCover Lens Covers
- Low rail mount w/ a high quick release rail mount - weaver/ picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails
- Manufacturer: Vism
Sick sight looks very futuristic and I dig the solar part of the optic because I have the worst luck with accidentally leaving my optic on so it kinda helps bail me out.