MFT BUPSWR Flip Up Rear Sight (Black)[Z09E01C][20540 / MFT BUPSWR BLK]
Beginning to end, success of the Mission is what every brave individual operating in harm's way, strives for. Mission First Tactical develops evolutionary rifle / carbine accessories reducing Operators strain and fatigue, increasing effectiveness, target acquisition, and accurate shot sequences.
The Back Up Polymer Flip Up Rear Sight with Windage Adjustment (BUPSWR) mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail. A flat head screw driver is required to adjust an Infinite MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the aperture from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under all current magnifiers and optics. Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, MADE IN THE USA.
Manufacturer: Mission First Tactical
Package Includes: One (1) Front Sight
- Dual Sight, Same Plane Aperature Allows for Perfect Co-Witness
- Infinite MOA
- Unique Closure With Either Aperature Deployed
- Low Profile Snag Resistant Design
- Shroud Protects Front Post Blade from Debris and Impact Damage
- Sight Works in Conjunction with All Standard Height Front Sights
- Military Grade Reinforced Polyamide Construction
- Manufacturer: Mission First Tactical
- Color: Scorched Dark Earth
- Material: Military Grade Polyamide
- Package Includes: One (1) Rear Sight