Lancer Tactical ProLine Battle Hawk AEG PDW (Option)[39928 / LT-34BD7-G2-ME]
Free Shipping for orders over $149 No Coupon needed
The Lancer Tactical Proline Series sports an amazing build with high preforming internals and strong, robust externals! There are many awesome styles available in the Proline series like the SDs, The Battlehawks, The Needle Tails, The Nightwings, and many many more!
Lancer Tactical has always been heralded as one of the companies that produce quality entry level and intermediate level guns! These Prolines aren't any different! They offer amazing out of the box performance, strong externals, easily upgradeable V2 M4 gearbox, and the tried and true user friendly M4 controls all in one affordable package. They are also very strong base guns for you custom builders out there. Want to slay the field and look good doing it? Look no further! These are AWESOME! Go check out our video overview on these and the Enforcer Proline guns on the official Airsoft GI Website!
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
Model: BattleHawk PDW
Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 395 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
Color: Choose an Option
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Warranty Length: 1 Year
Warranty Handler: Lancer Tactical (Warranty Policy)
- Proline Internals
- Unique Ultra Lightweight Metal M-Lok Rail System
- Quick Change Spring System
- Flat Trigger
- Reduced Heat Spikes 16AWG Wires
- Fast Trigger Unit (ETU) & MOSFET
- 6.03mm Tight Bore Inner Barrel
- Front & Rear Flip-Up Sight
- Adjustable PDW Style Stock
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-395 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Material: Metal Upper & Lower Receiver, Buffer Tube, Outer Barrel / Nylon Fiber Stock, Motor Grip
- Battery Pack: 7.4V 1100 mAh 15C Stick LiPo Battery (not included)
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Overall Length Extended: 25.5"
- Overall Length Retracted: 22"
- Motor Type: 25,000 RPM Neodymium Magnet High-speed Motor
- Hop Up Type: Rotary
- Quick Spring Change: Yes