Elite Force Avalon Gen 2 Saber M4 M-LOK Airsoft AEG by VFC (Tan)[38016 / HK-2273315 / 2273315]
Free Shipping for orders over $149 No Coupon needed
The Avalon Series is the latest generation of next level AEGs from VegaForceCompany (VFC) meant to allow the shooter to compete at the absolute highest level. Numerous enhancements have gone into the Avalon series AEGs that puts them in a league of their own. Notable improvements inside and out include an Elite Force flat-faced blade trigger, super high-torque motor for faster trigger response and cycle rate, quick-change spring for upgrading or downgrading the velocity to comply with field limits, VFC QRS enhanced modular stock and textured pistol grip, VFC QRS trigger finger rest (a first in the industry), Avalon custom gearbox, CNC aluminum handguard, and a 120-round updated QRS mid-cap magazine. The VR16 Saber Carbine features a 13" M-LOK handguard, compatible with industry standard M-LOK accessories. Trigger response and cycle rate are sure to impress even the most discerning airsoft players. If you demand high performance with a sleek exterior, we welcome you to explore the VFC Avalon series AEGs.
Manufacturer: Elite Force
Model: Avalon Gen 2 Saber M4 Carbine M-LOK AEG Airsoft Rifle by VFC
Muzzle Velocity: 370-380 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- 13" M-Lok Rail System
- Full Metal Body
- Avalon Logo Receiver Engraving
- Adjustable Magazine Catch Tension
- Flip-up Front & Rear Sights
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector
- Ambidextrous Rear Sling Mount
- Top Rail Section
- Integrated MOSFET
- QRS Stock
- Quick Change Spring System
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: Elite Force / Umarex USA
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-380 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Quick Spring Change: Yes
- Gear Box: Version 2
I really love this gun! The externals are very nice and I really like the finish! I run an 11.1 in mine and its really snappy in terms of the trigger response and that also helps the ROF be very high as well. Overall my friend has the gen 1 Avalon and you can really tell how much the gen 2 has improved over the gen 1
The elite force vfc avalon is legit. Was hearing a lot of things about it, how its as good as krytacs ect.
Ive played about 7-8 games with it, had for a couple months, and im overall very satisfied. Zero problems with it so far.
1. Rate of fire with a 11.1 lipo stick. Incredible difference.
2. The trigger response is very nice and it can keep up with a good trigger finger on semi auto.
3. Very accurate at range. Solid tight grouping from 50+ yards out.
4. Aesthetically pleasing to eye. I personally love the bronze finish. Makes it very unique and catches some attention.
5. I personally like the QRS handgrip , stock and mag that comes with it. Nice and Lightweight. No problems with feeding issues with the mags,( on fully automatic ) stock adjusts nicely. And the grip ergonomics feels great
1. The only thing Id say is the QRS mags that comes with it, I have no issues on fully auto, but on semi sometimes it has some feeding problems and feeds too many BBs. Maybe I have a bad mag idk. Ill order some other ones.
2. Havent ran into much issues with the gun itself. Ive heard some people dislike the QRS stock that comes with it. I havent have a problem with it.
3. Cant think of any other cons. Its a solid gun.
Absolutely love this gun. I started with an Echo 1 XCR-L which was a great gun on its own, but wanted and upgrade and went with the Avalon Saber. On the first day of use, a muddy and humid day, the gun shorted out and full outp fires when the battery was in. The motor started smoking and I was quick enough to yank the battery out. I took it to the GI Tac store in Plano, TX and Andrew disconnected the mosfet and it ran fine after that.
Since then the rifle has performed well. I ended up upgrading it with a purple Prometheus bucking, an M120 spring and a Madbull 509mm 6.03 inner barrel and its been the perfect DMR. Also, swapped out the stock to a PTS stock for more room for batteries. I run it with 11.1 LIPOs and mainly stick to semi firing .30mm Lancer Tactical BBs and Im easily hitting in the 250-300 ft range,
-after upgrading the bucking, it hops larger BBs easily
-can be a perfect DMR with the right upgrades
-mosfet shorted on the first day of use