Condor Outdoor Tactical SF Sling (OD Green)[T18B01][01404 / T3PS-001]
Package: Multiple front & rear adapters to fit all currently issued U.S. military individual combat arms to include the M-16A2, M-16A4, GAU-5/A, M-4, M-4A1 & Benelli M1014.
Description: The SF sling was designed for a specific military special operations unit with their direct input, it comes with features like:
- 1.5" webbing is used to better distribute the weight of the weapon.
- 1" attachment straps are used at each end to interface with the mounting adapters.
- Built-in ambidextrous set up for left or right handed operators.
- Special quick release buckle allows this sling to be quickly and efficiently extended to allow for left/right shoulder transitions.
Your configuration may be different depending on your weapon and available sling mounting point
- Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
- Color: Olive Drab
- Size: One Size Fits Most ( Adjustable )
- Material: Nylon Webbing
- Package Includes: One (1) Sling
i gave it a 4 1/2 but there isnt any so marked 5, 4 1/2 because there werent any instructions on how to mount it to my gun
This is a pretty good 3 point sling. The material is strong, and the straps are wide enough so that they don't dig into your shoulder. The release buckle and transition buckle are nice additions. However, the stitching is poor, though no problems have occurred yet. Also, it can be hard to install. I would suggest watching this video: http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=1693
Release and transition buckles
Hard to install
In my opinion the best sling you can invest on because it can become a three point sling or a two point sling depending on how much you tighten it up. Takes a while for you to figure out how to use it. It took me 2 weeks after buying it to figure out how. Still trying to figure out if you can turn this into a one point sling because thats the biggest investment someone can get out of a sling. This sling is only $15 dollars and it can become any type of sling you want.
- very good material strong
- velcro won't fail you at all
- becomes a three-point, two-point, or one-point sling
- none at all love it and still using it for my m4
- works for all weapons m4, ak, mp5, galil, you name it and it'll work just play around with it
||Will this work with an Elite Force ARX-160 Competition?||0 answers