Condor Outdoor Mesh Tactical Cap (Mandrake)[K16H02][15026 / TCM-017]
The Condor Mesh Tactical cap was made to be used in warmer weather by featuring a mesh backing on the cap that is breathable and moisture wicking, and also features a name tape panel and Condor Logo embossed into the velcro.
Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
Model: Tactical Mesh Cap
Package Includes: Cap
- 2 panel flexible jersey fitted material
- Mesh Back
- Embroidered eyelets
- Extra stitching reinforcements and seamed front panel
- hook and loop panels for patches
- Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
- Color: Mandrake
- Material: 60/40 Cotton Polyester
- Package Includes: One (1) Tactical Mesh Cap
This is a super great hat! I am really enjoying it greatly, I bought this a long time ago and almost every time I can, I'll be wearing this hat. It's a very comfortable hat and is completely adjustable to fit any size head (I'm pretty sure at least). It has 3 velcro patches, one on the front, on the back, and a small square on the top. Really great hat, and very cheap!
-Comfy on the head
-Velcro patches for patches
-Really nice design
-Very breathable with the mesh
-The price! It's super great!
I honestly have not one con for this item, except for maybe that the velcro patches, more specifically, the stitching around them is a bit questionable, and I don't know if it will last forever, but it doesn't bother me that much. Other than that, I don't think anything is wrong.
I am very impressed with the quality of this hat. I was skeptical as to how durable it would be compared to a Vertx or Kryptek-brand hat, but it has held up admirably in the field. I didn't get the mesh hat, I got the solid backed hat, which is still very breathable. I can only imagine how much more comfortable the mesh hat is.
Even more impressive is that it is made of 50/50 NYCO fabric, which is one of the most durable fabric blends on the market. The only thing that I remotely had a problem with is the stitching on the velcro. The stitching itself is solid, and the velcro isn't going anywhere, but I had several loose threads sticking up when I got it. I cut them off with my knife, and the problem was solved. Overall, this is a great hat. You won't be disappointed
- 50/50 NYCO fabric
- Stitching is great
- REAL Kryptek pattern, not Chinese lookalike
- Pattern works great in Southern Utah area
- Comfortable and very breathable
- Stitching on velcro is solid, but I had a couple loose threads sticking out that I had to cut off. Other than that, I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.
- I didn't get mine from Airsoft GI :(
What's the fps
I'm a beginner
2094 days ago
(I have this same question)
Considering the average human runs at 15 MPS, that would translate to 22 Feet Per Second
2090 days ago