Airsoft GI G4-A2 MFR Desert Rufus AEG Airsoft Rifle
Never before have we built a gun with such a high value per dollar ratio. The base gun is a special Combat Machine Blowback M4 with a crane stock that's wired to the back. The brilliant techs at Airsoft GI have fitted a Metal outer barrel, Official License Daniel Defense Free Float RIS. As a result, the final product is a unique rifle with flush look and sturdy front end. On top of this G4 Custom is the LIGHTEST in our line. We've worked out a special program with Combat Machine to build us a special M4 with a crane stock, sling mount, and the wires to the back, so we can eliminate the need for a PEQ box and keep a clean look. The Combat Machine was carefully chosen for their high quality, reliability and incredible value. We've dropped the G4 straight onto the ground from 8ft and 9ft with no visible damage to the body, this is the strongest plastic receiver on the market. Additionally, with the innovation and imagination from the Airsoft GI technical team we are building some of the highest quality guns that money can buy.
This incredible offer is only available at Airsoft GI. If you were to buy all these parts individually it would cost almost $400.00!
- 170 for the base gun
- 125 for the rail
- 45 for the barrel
- 40 for the crane stock (assuming the gun is already wired for a crane stock)
Manufacturer: Airsoft GI, G&G
Muzzle Velocity: 360-370 fps
Magazine Capacity: 450 rounds
Battery Type: Nunchuck (similar type batteries will also work, call Airsoft GI if you require more clarification)
Package Includes: Gun, High Capacity Magazine
Madbull 9" Daniel Defense MFR RIS
Socom Gear KX3
Special Combat Machine Model Base Gun
Official License Noveske RIS
Pneumatic Blowback System
Metal 10in Outer Barrel
Rear Sling Mount
Crane Stock, wired to rear
450 rounds Magazine
- Optic, Flashlight, and Laser are not included.
- Battery and Charger not included.
- This product is covered under a 45 days warranty against workmanship and defect, for more details contact Airsoft GI.
- This product is built to order, please allow 1-5 days additional processing time.
- Manufacturer: Airsoft GI
- Muzzle Velocity: 360-370 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 450rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Tan
- Material: Polymer
- Package Includes: One (1) Gun, Magazine
- Outer Barrel Length: 10in
- Stock Type: Crane Stock
- Handguard: 9" MFR RIS
- Overall Length Extended: 32.25in
- Overall Length Retracted: 28.25in
- Cylinder Head Type: Version 2 Polycarbonate
- Cylinder Type: G&G Blowback Cylinder
- Piston Head Type: Polycarbonate
- Piston Type: Polycarbonate
- Air Nozzle Type: M4/M16
- Tappet Plate Type: Ver. 2
- Spring Type: G&G 120
- Spring Guide Type: Ver. 2 G&G Metal Spring Guide
- Bushing Size: 8mm
- Bushing Type: Brass Bushings
- Gear Set Type: G&G Standard Ver. 2
- Switch/Wire Type: M4 Rear Wired
- Selector Plate Type: M4
- Cut Off Lever Type: Ver. 2
- Anti Reverse Latch Type: G&G Blowback Anti-Reversal Latch
- Motor Type: G&G Standard Motor (Long)
- Hop Up Type: Plastic
- Inner Barrel Length: 300mm
- Sector Gear Clip: No
- Fuse: Yes
- MOSFET: No
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Quick Spring Change: No
- Primary Build Material: Polymer
- Gear Box: Version 2
- Spring Release: Yes
This gun is amazing! I have had it for about 2 1/2 months and have had the best games of my life with this gun.
It is great for field play. Mine came out of the box shooting 370 fps (too hot for normal cqb, but my cqb field allows up to 370). I have had no problems getting attachments to sit just right on the rails and the rail segments are easy to move around.
Are the 3 rails on the bottom and sides adjustable and can you buy more to put on the gun
2365 days ago
(I have this same question)
Yes, the rails are modular and can be moved about the RIS.
2365 days ago