AceTech iTracer Unit w/ Commander Display and Burst MOSFET (Black)[C02F01 / SF22][38901 / ACT-ITRACER]
The AceTech iTracer With Commander Display is a three-in-one tracer unit, chronograph, and a burst mosfet all in one complete package. The primary part of the package is the tracer unit that is combined into the mock suppressor that houses one of the brightest tracer systems on the market. The mock suppressor itself is made from aluminum and uses the industry standard 14mm Negative threads to attach to a large variety of airsoft rifles. Secondarily, to compliment the this tracer unit is the Commander Display that can freely paired with any iTracer tracer unit and Shooting Control Unit, and will display the velocity reading of the BB through the tracer unit, as well as the round count fired, and rate of fire in either rounds per second or rounds per minute, and easily mounts to any picatinny or otherwise 20mm rail. Lastly, a drop-in in-line mosfet is included that will not only regulate current through the wiring, but also allow for burst settings as well as battery and ammo count detection in-line with the Commander Display. The AceTech Itracer and commander unit is one of the best and most unique tracer units currently available on the market.
Model: iTracer Unit w/ Commander Display and Burst MOSFET
Battery Source: 4x AAA for Tracer, 2x AA for Commander Unit
iTracer Unit: Standard Airsoft 14mm(-) negative thread tracer made of high-quality aluminum
Commander Display (CD, modeled on PEQ box): Could be mounted onto standard 20mm / Picatinny / Weaver rails
Length: 156mm (iTracer Unit) / 105.5mm (Commander Display)
Weight: 140g (iTracer Unit) / 70g (Commander Display)
Package Includes: Barrel Extension, Commander Unit, MOSFET
- Three-in-one set integrates the functions of a tracer unit, chronograph and multiple-round burst intelligent MOSFET
- High efficiency circuit and digital display communicate vial wireless signal makes everything work seamlessly
- Measures muzzle velocity (FPS/MS), energy (Joule), and ROF (RPS/RPM). You can keep a record of up to 25 recordings of your statistics
- BB-counting function can be used to keep track of how many shots you have left or have shot out (counting up or down)
- The Commander Display can be mounted on any standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails and it displays reading while you shoot
- Power saving, standby, and an auto-power off mode help keep from wasting battery power
- Settable Shooting Control Unit (SCU) for multiple (1~20) round burst. Easy to adjust parameter and swap multiple-round burst/ full auto mode
- Low ammo warning + AEG battery indicator + low AEG battery warning ensures that your chronograph or batteries never fully run out
- Batteries are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: ACETECH
have the round count displayed on your rifle is such an advantage, i cant play without it now
Excellent addition to my rifle. The tracer works wonderfully. Burst mosfet seems cool, though it works without it, so i probably won't use it.