WE 5.1 1911 Night Warrior GBB Airsoft Pistol (Black)[N01B00 / SF05][06840 / GBB-415 / GP-WE-GBB415-BK]
The release of the WE 1911 Night Warrior has been highly anticipated by those that know what this pistol is. To the untrained eye it may look like just another 1911 but it is ,in fact, much more. The Night Warrior features a full metal body, upgraded iron sights for easier aiming, front cocking serrations on the slide, comfortable/textured grips, and an ambidextrous safety for right and left handed users. Also for enhanced looks and performance WE has added a railed lower frame, skeleton hammer, and beaver tail.
Muzzle Velocity: 300-330 fps
Magazine Capacity: 15+1
Gas Type: Green, Red, Propane
Package Includes: gun, magazine
|FPS w/ .2g||300-330||300-320||330-350|
|Gas Efficiency||1 Magazine Per Fill||1.5 Magazines Per Fill||2 Magazines Per Fill|
|Magazine Capacity||15 + 1||26 + 1||21 + 1|
- Average: Build/parts quality is not adequate for optimum operation or lifespan of the product. A gun with average internals may need tuning or additional labor right out of the box to bring longevity and performance to optimal levels.
- Good: Build/parts quality is up to par for the gun's stock performance characteristics, reinforcement/replacement of stock parts is not required.
- Great: Build/parts quality is exceptional, and performance will be outstanding.
- Overall Rating: On a scale from 1-10 the overall rating encompasses the guns performance, reliability, gas efficiency, build/parts quality, accessories, and warranty (if any).
- Gas is NOT included.
- Manufacturer: WE
- Muzzle Velocity: 300-330 FPS
I've been doing airsoft for about 2 years now and only had a upgraded m4. Getting bigger into airsoft I found this pistol and wanted it. On Christmas when I opened it, it looked beautiful. The white grip (which I thought would be a hassle but turned out liking it) and the working grip safety just added pristine detail. The quality is great. It is heavy just like the real thing. I would definitely recommend this gun. With the games I played with this gun I've always won done good.
About 330 fps
Shoots with nice kick
Gets dirty real quick
Paint chips off the lower part of gun under grip safety
This is a great gun for any airsoft player. I am a pro at airsoft, and this is my second best pistol. My KWA Rafica is in first place, and my KJW M9 in third. It has a hard kick at room temputure (71*F) with the out of box gun. The piston that came with the gun is not so good, so I ordered I Nine Ball Dyna pistin. This increaces accuracy and less gas consumption. The front blade sight does not come with a white dot, so I replaced it. I would also recomend getting a Madbull Black Python barrel for increased accrucy and fps. One thing that bothered me is that the gun DID NOT COME WITH A THREADED ADAPTER!!!! Every thing is realy nice about the gun. Do not under estimate the grips! They are not half bad. I ended up getting rubberized grips, but didn't replace it. IT COMES WITH TWO FLAT BUTT MAGAZINES!!!! Airsoft GI choronoed my gun at 305 with green gas and .2 gram bbs. The trigger is the original 1911 trigger, butt the description said it was a 3 hole trigger, but I replaced it with a chrome 3 hole trigger. I would recomend this gun for a beginer or an airsofter between beginer and pro.
* CQB rated fps limit
* Nice feel and look to it
* Good sights (except for the front blad sight)
* Good recoil ( recomending a guarder 120-150% recoil enhancement spring )
* Some what good seals ( recominding a Nine Ball Dyna piston head )
* accurate ( recominding a Mad Bull Black Python Barrel )
* Comes with two black flat head magizines, this is good so you can be able to put green gas in ( hold enough for about 2 loaded mags at 71*F )
* Chrome barrel ( I like chrome )
* It DOSN'T COME WITH WITH A THREADED ADAPTER!!!!
* dosn't come with the three holed trigger like it said
* It's a gas hog!!!!
I recomend this gun for any airsoft player, pro-beginer ( don't let the I recomends throw you off thinking it's a bad gun, It's an amazing gun, I just made it better(-: )
I've been playing on my team for a while now and this gun has gotten me out of many situations. It is great for CQC(close quarter combat) and is very accurate.
First of many, this gun is very accurate. Also it is kind of heavy (in my opinion heavy guns are great), and lastly it isn't to hard to clean and maintain.
If u like to play outdoors it is really common that it will get dirty (but just scrubbing it with a rag works for me) besides this there is not huge downside.
How do I make sure I get threads?
Is there any way to guaranty that I will get this gun with 14 ccw threads, or is it touch and go?
2163 days ago
(I have this same question)
No, there is not way to guarantee it
2161 days ago
Does this gun come with 14ccw threads?
The description and pictures for this gun are inconsistent with the product reviews; is this something I should consider if I want threads? If so, why the inconsistency?
2165 days ago
(I have this same question)
WE is known to change their products without notice, which is why some have threads and some do not.
2165 days ago
||what kind of silencer should i get with this gun||0 answers