UTG M14 330 rd. AEG High Capacity Magazine Set - 2 Pack (Black)[F03B00][02531 / MAG-M14D-1 / MAG-UTG M14 HC]
New to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
This magazine is recommended for use with the CYMA, Echo 1, UTG, and KART M14 series AEGs, it may work with other brands AEG but cannot be guaranteed by Airsoft GI.
Magazine Capacity: 330 rounds
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.
- Manufacturer: JP
Easy to Use
Is this mag metal or polymer
I dont know what is meant by "detailed explanation"
3370 days ago
(I have this same question)
Should be Metal.
3367 days ago