Systema PTW M4-A1 MAX Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle (Black)[02105 / NM4A1MAX]
New to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
Features:Sophisticated Engineering - The Systema Professional Training Weapons employ modern, state-of-the-art technologies that are decades ahead of the competition:
- Advanced optical sensors accurately and reliably monitor/control its internal firing routine with extraordinary precision.
- Latest roller-packing hop chamber design resulting the most consistent grouping and accuracy.
- The planetary gear box allowis the weapon to operate smoothly and reliably under high internal stress, while reducing the overall package dimension.
- Ultra-compact high-output motor constructed with space-age materials is designed from the ground up to provide unparalleled level of performance.
- Extremely tight manufacturing tolerance ensures superior performance even in the most adverse environments.
- Construction of top quality materials such as machined / die-cast aluminum and fiber-reinforced polymer, guarantee lasting dependability and reliability.
- Field-strippable receiver design closely mimics the real gun's easy, rapid take down procedure, eliminating the need to learn and remember new disassembling steps.
- Componentized design allows simple and swift access to internal parts, minimizing down-time and repair cost via simply swapping out the component in question.
- Minimum user-maintenance required, with virtually no cleaning needed even after prolonged use.
- The first and the only airsoft-based training rifle that simulates the real rifle's bolt-stop behavior.
- the weapon will stop firing after the last round leaves the barrel. All other airsoft-based training weapons will dry fire when empty.
- The reduced size also contributes to the weapon's ability to retain accurate dimension in certain key area.
- Receiver field strips in the same manner as the real gun; simply tap out the receiver push pins.
- Manufacturer: Systema
I had the privlage to own and operate the actual weapon and the Systema Training Weapon and all I can say is BRAVO systema. The training weapon is identical to its military counterpart in the areas of weight,feel, versatility, ease of maintance, customization, accurracy*with in reason of course*. Without a doubt this weapon is one of a kind. I've owned others like it and this is the holy grail of airsoft guns. Rate of fire and accuracy is key in a sport where your firing a round projectile, and for once there is a gun that can keep up with the demands of Milsim combat in its true demanding form.
With its empty no fire capablity, consistancy of grouping(at 200ft to target), and durability this is the best I've seen and owned. I urge any seasoned Milsim soldier to put this to the test and be a beliver and to say proudly that they own the best airsoft weapon known to date
Hello I have had this gun for about a week and to start of it is amazing! Also I wold like to say that this is my first PTW I have owned. Where do I start the gun shoots great and gust feels great, it does look a little weird though. the steel barrel is gray with black front sights and the hand grip is a dusty look to it the stock tube is silver. BUT IT LOOKS AWESOME! I mean you cant go wrong with it, bit pricey but if you save up like i did its totally worth it.
Every one will envy you!
Pricey but worth it.
That's about it.
I have had my Systema PTW for about four years now. This is my first PTW that I have owned. This gun is absolutely amazing! Across the five year time span that I have had this gun, I have played with it in all weather conditions (Snow, Rain, Blazing Heat, Temperatures from 10 degrees to 100 degrees). The performance of this gun is astounding. Having the ability to change cylinders in a matter of seconds makes it very easy adjust the FPS for any game situation. The weight and feel of the PTW is just as real as the M-4, all tho my PTW now ways slightly more due to all of the aftermarket purchases added to it. The PTW shoots great, having very nice range and accuracy. However, my PTW is picky on the type of bb's that are used and will cut the bad bb's in half when fired. Over the four years I have had this gun, it has only "died" once and that was about three years after purchase. The issue was with the motor needing to we rewound and a part needing to be replaced. Other than that the gun has had no issues. The price is a little steep but is well worth because it is very reliable, durable, and suited for every playing condition. I highly recommend this gun for anyone who is serious about playing airsoft because after owning this gun I will never use another gun!
- Looks and feels amazing
- Range is great
- Very durable and reliable
- Can be used in all weather
- Easy to disassemble
- Will eventually require rewinding the motor after thousands of shots
Other Great Deals and Accessories:
Select the item from the Drop Down Menu and click add.