Socom Gear Keltec PLR16 Airsoft Pistol GBB (Black)[R14C00][18941 / Keltec PLR-16]
Free Shipping for orders over $179 No Coupon needed New to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
Inspired by the Kel-Tec, SOCOM Gear proudly present the Socom Gear Keltec PLR-16! The PLR-16 belongs to a firearm family known for AR-Pistols which is a firearm with a pistol configuration chambered to fire rifle cartridges. To say the least, This is one of the more unique guns you will find on the airsoft market. The licensed Kel-Tec custom PLR-16 is a green gas operated GBB rifle with three different setups. With the included polymer handguard, you can choose to attach the handguard to be traditional style pistol or leave it open to have a slick looking pistol. If you choose to do so, by adding up the stock adapter ( sold separately ), it can also convert from pistol style to rifle style. Socom Gear Kel-Tec PLR-16 features realist strong recoil, light weight enhanced polymer construction and WE AR/M4 magazine compatible. Overall, another well built rifle by Socom Gear. The overall design is perfect for outdoor, close quarter game play. The amount recoil and detailed finish makes this rifle unique on the field while having the performance of a longer rifle and mobility of a compact setup.
Manufacturer: Socom Gear
Model: Kel-Tec PLR-16
Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 20rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Licensed Kel-Tec Trademarks
- Polymer Handguards
- Compact Design
- Compatible WE M4 Magazines
- Top / Bottom Polymer Rails
- Realistic Heavy Kick Recoil
- Optic is NOT included.
- Gas is NOT included.
- Manufacturer: SOCOM Gear
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 20rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black
- Material: Polymer / Metal
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
I got this gun in the 2015 Mystery Box and at first I was a bit disappointed, but it quickly grew on me.
1. The gun is very light.
2. Most of the externals are polymer, but they are very durable. I dropped it four times in the game I used it in.
4. The recoil makes the gun very fun to shoot.
5. This gun is MUCH louder than other GBBs and is very satisfying to fire.
6. An optional buttstock adapter is offered (well not really).
1. This gun is incredibly front heavy with a barrel extension due to the lack of a buttstock.
2. The provided magazine is a LOWCAP, 20 round mag.
3. Extra mags for this gun are VERY expensive.
4. The buttstock adapter is IMPOSSIBLE to find! (I've looked for hours)
what mags work in this gun please be specific thanks a lot
3187 days ago
(I have this same question)
Any WE Open Bolt M4/SCAR magazines will function with this airsoft gun: <BR><BR> <a href="http://www.airsoftgi.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=WE%20open%20bolt&sort=2a&categories_id=60&inc_subcat=1">WE SCAR Open Bolt Magazines [Link]</a>
3186 days ago
Could you put a stock on this gun
3272 days ago
(I have this same question)
It should be possible with modification
3269 days ago
Other Great Deals and Accessories:
Select the item from the Drop Down Menu and click add.