Siegetek Concept Cyclone Balanced 20.16 Ratio Gear Set - V6/7 Mechbox (Gen. 2)[37664 / SC GS B2 C]
The Siegetek Concept Cyclone Balanced (20.16 Ratio) Gear Set For V6/7 Mechbox (Gen. 2) is designed for users that desire improved trigger response and rate of fire. The Cyclone Dual-Sector Gear set features all the of the benefits of Siegetek's standard gear sets with additional advanced features. The Cyclone Dual-Sector Gear System is designed for AEGs with 363mm or shorter barrels. Due to super short stroked nature of the design, the system requires higher rate springs for operation. Optional piston spacers (PS-8P) or spring guide spacer (SGS) specifically designed for thrust bearing equipped spring guides may be utilized to pre-compress the spring for higher energy output from lower rate springs.
Siegtek lower gear ratio indicates lower torque and higher peak RPM. Higher gear ratio indicates higher torque and lower peak RPM. Spring rate recommendations are based on typical neodymium magnet equipped motor performance. The gear sets may be paired with higher spring rates when higher performance motors are used.
Manufacturer: Siegetek Concept
Model: Concept Cyclone Balanced (20.16 Ratio) Gear Set For V6/7 Mechbox (Gen. 2)
Package Includes: Gear Set
- Evolutionary Dual-Sector design allows unprecedented ROF potential with two shots per sector gear cycle
- Half-cycle cut-off system retains semi-automatic fire functionality
- Dual short stroke design provides improved system efficiency for short barreled systems
- Gear profile design ensures compatibility with common spur-cut standard and high speed ratio gear sets
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- Manufacturer: Siegetek Concepts