Siegetek Concept Balanced (20.81 Ratio) Gear Set For V6/7 Mechbox[37663 / SC GS B2]
Free Shipping for orders over $149 No Coupon needed
Siegetek Concepts is a US company that specializes in high precision premium mechanical gears for electric airsoft guns. In addition to superior designs and quality material selection, Siegetek Concepts heavily uses CNC machining and minimizes sintering for their production process. In fact, Siegetek Concepts is the only company in the industry that currently produces fully CNC machined nickel chromium molybdenum steel sector gears for unprecedented durability. The standard nickel chromium molybdenum steel gear sets offers many benefits for optimal performance.
Siegetek Concepts lower gear ratio indicates lower torque and higher peak RPM. Higher gear ratio indicates higher torque and lower peak RPM. Spring rate recommendations are based on TM stock motor performance. The gear sets may be paired with higher spring rates when higher performance motors are used.
Manufacturer: Siegetek Concept
Model: Balanced (20.81 Ratio) Gear Set For V6/7 Mechbox
Package Includes: Gear Set
- Precisely calculated and accurately produced gear teeth in volute profiles provide maximum efficiency and durability
- CNC machined and case hardened sector gear offers increased durability over traditional powder metallurgy sector gears
- Enlarged sector gear release tooth provides enhanced strength to cope with the accumulated spring load at the end of piston cycles
- Shape-optimized power cut-off cam decreases cut-off lever reset time, which reduces the chance of trigger switch jam
- Enlarged tappet cam increases the tappet plate and nozzle retracted time for better ammo feed (Revolution Plus and Revolution sector gears only)
- Increased gear thickness provides higher bearing surface and improves structural durability
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- Manufacturer: Siegetek Concepts