Sentinel Gears M14 320 rd. AEG High Capacity Magazine (Black)[34734 / SG-698-3D]
New to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
This magazine holds up to 320 rounds and fits into an M14 AEG. The magazine can last you a good amount of time on the field depending on how many shots you fire. It would not be a bad idea to pack a couple of magazines into your vest to make sure you have plenty of ammo.
Manufacturer: Sentinel Gears
Model: M14 320 rd. AEG High Capacity Magazine
Package Includes: Magazine
- Compatible w/ Most M14 AEGs
- Wind Up Wheel Design
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.
- Manufacturer: Sentinel Gears