PTS Masada ACR Carbine GBB Airsoft Rifle (Black)[P09B00][20376 / PT612680307]
When it comes to training, simulation and the ultimate experience, there's PTS and then there's everyone else. More then seven years ago, the PTS line was created to provide a real steel experience in an airsoft platform. And from that moment on, we've worked tirelessly to provide innovative engineering and design with everything we take on from airsoft guns to accessories, apparel and more. The end result is that every one of the brands offered through PTS is unmatched in quality and performance. It has to be to create the most authentic experience possible. PTS is more than professional grade gear, it's a statement, a manifesto, a call to arms, even an attitude. Whatever it means to you, you know it will be innovative, smart and meticulously designed. Welcome to Professional Training & Simulation.
The PTS Masada is an airsoft GBBR (Gas Blow Back Rifle) and is the most authentic replica of the Masada on the market. It features all the details and modularity of the actual Masada including fully ambidextrous fire controls and tool-less rapid disassembly body components. The rifle can be rapidly reconfigured for length and stock type with basic or no tools.
Precision machined and engineered, the PTS Masada GBB is the perfect gun for the airsoft or gun enthusiast who desires realistic firearms manipulation, the reliability of PTS training products, quality design, and authenticity in experience.
The Masada carbine configuration has been especially setup for mobility and versatility in any situation and features a 14.5" length barrel and folding stock.
Manufacturer: PTS Syndicate
Muzzle Velocity: 420-430 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 38rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- KSC/KWA derived proprietary GBB system.
- Modular Design allows for high level of customization and multiple configurations to accommodate numerous situations and scenarios.
- Tool-less quick-change barrel system.
- CNC machined upper receiver (serialized).
- Precision CNC milled one piece upper receiver with continuous 37 slot milspec M1913 rail for mounting optics, iron sights, laser targeting and illumination devices, cameras, and/or other accessories.
- Integrated Flip-Up Front Sight compatible with standard Airsoft M4/M16 rear sights.
- Reinforced polymer lower receiver.
- Fully ambidextrous controls include the fire selector, magazine release, and bolt release/bolt lock-back.
- Rail mounting points are integrated into the polymer handguard at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions (compatible accessory rails sold separately)
- 14 .5" Carbine length barrel assembly.
- Modular design and major gun components designed for rapid field stripping and simplified maintenance.
- The PTS Masada AEG Handguards are fully compatible with the new PTS Masada GBBR.
- The PTS Masada AEG Stocks are compatible with the new PTS Masada GBBR (optional / additional parts may be required.)
- Masada Single Point Sling Mount (AEG)
- KSC/KWA LM4 GBB Magazine
- PTS EPM-G GBB Magazine
- Gas is NOT included.
- Manufacturer: PTS Syndicate
- Muzzle Velocity: 420-430 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 38rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal / Polymer
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
best KWA rifle I have ever use in the field , really fast trigger cycle (yes compare between other brand GBBR) , and accurate out of the box , if you are using the MASADA mainly for mid range engagement you don't really need any upgrade
smooth store hopup
fast trigger responses and cycle
one of the hardest and fastest recoil in GBBR world
storage of the pistol grip only can store battery which it should store the KWA hopup tool for easy accessibly
other than that none
Can you use CO2?
Can you use Co2 on this rifle?
499 days ago
(I have this same question)
You can, but we recommend staying with green gas.
497 days ago
||What type of thread is this?||0 answers
What kind of gas does it use and which one is preferable to use for it?
1563 days ago
(I have this same question)
1562 days ago
Other Great Deals and Accessories:
Select the item from the Drop Down Menu and click add.