NcSTAR Hand Guard Weaver Rail for M4 Version 2[V05B09][26182 / MARSV2]
Free Shipping for orders over $179 No Coupon neededNew to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
The NcSTAR Hand Guard Weaver Rail for M4 Version 2 is designed to attach to the bottom of the standard M4 hand guards to provide a rail platform for vertical grips, flashlights, or lasers. This is a great way to add a little more function and potential to your standard M4 without getting a whole new RIS hand guard.
Model: Hand Guard Weaver Rail for M4 Version 2
Package Includes: Rail System
- Improved AR-15 GEN2 Picatinny Rail.
- Handguard Rail is Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails with more mounting holes for flexible mounting and increase ventilation. The ends of the rail have been rounded off for more comfort and to make it less snag prone.
- Tapered to match the handguard taper of the standard GI carbine and M4 handguards. The taper in the rail will make accessories mounted to the rail parallel with your bore.
- Black anodized aluminum construction.
- Rail includes two mounting screws and flanged nuts. Allen wrench tool also included.
- Manufacturer: NC Star
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Package Includes: Rail System
I don't like ris/ras systems, but I like to have a light-mount option on my handguards. I had been using magpul moe poly rail segments, but sometimes they sat off kilter because they were a hair too wide or too low for the vent hole channel. This was priced comparably so I thought I'd try it. It is a much better option.
Designed with a bit of raised clearance. This helps keep it flush and plumb to the vent hole channel.
Lots of different holes for mount screws.
Hardware included seems pretty good quality
Heavier than polymer sections
Will it fit
Will this fit the hand guard or the elite force kmp basic top and bottom I just want it to screw on
2647 days ago
(I have this same question)
Yes, this is designed to mount to standard M4 hand guards as stated in the description
2646 days ago