Modify XTC M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle (Black)[Q07B00][21788 / MOD AEG XTC CAR BLK]
Model: XTC Carbine M4
Muzzle Velocity: Adjustable +/ - 30, ~380 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 190rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- 6.1mm Extreme Straight Precision Inner Barrel
- Keymod Rail System
- AOE Kit
- Adjustable Crane Stock
- Upgraded Hop-Up Unit
- Aluminum Construction
- Increased Precision & Distance w/ Heavier BBs
- Quick Change Spring Guide
- Adjustable FPS - Access adjustable +/ - 30 FPS through the ramp on the spring guide
- Version 7 Spur Gear - Higher rate of fire
- Steel Straight Trigger
- Ambidextrous 45 Degree Fire Selector
- Rear Sling Mount
- Non Traditional Gas Block - Stabilizes the inner barrel and prevents barrel movement
- Dual Steel Barrel Nut Lock System - Additional reinforcement to prevent barrel movement
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Optic is NOT included.
- Manufacturer: Modify
- Muzzle Velocity: Adjustable, 380-400 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 190 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black
- Battery Pack: Not Included
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Outer Barrel Length: CNC machined 14.5" Outer Barrel
- Handguard: Keymod
- Sight: Flip-Up
- Bushing Size: 8mm
- Bushing Type: Bearing
- Gear Set Type: Version 7 Spur Gear
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Quick Spring Change: Yes
- Primary Build Material: Alunimum
- Gear Box: Taurus Gearbox V2
Was looking forward to this gun very much. I did extensive research and had believed that this would be the very best bang for my buck, especially coming from the same price point as the Krytac SPR.
However, don't be fooled. Many pro-airsoft techs will tell you, Modify makes great products in theory, but their execution always ends up worse than one would hope.
In this case, the Piston broke in less than 500 shots. How? I wish I could tell you. It's sad too, because the compression was nearly perfect right out of the factory.
after replacing the piston with one with a full metal rack, I reassembled the gun to find that the internal mosfet's breaking system had been fried. The gun would not stop firing, with or with pressing anything.
- Beautiful, sleek, full-metal design
- no wobble on stock
- decent field sights
- Keymod rail system
- Quickest change spring system on the market as far as I can tell.
- Piston breaks in 500 shots or less
- Integrated mosfet stops working in the same amount of time
- v7 gears in a v2 gear box (apparently to achieve higher rps)
- 350 bucks down the drain.
My buddy purchased this gun a few months ago and oh boy is this thing a trip. If I could give zero stars I would, but this thing has a very good external build quality. Something went wrong with the wiring the first time he took it to a field. He ended up spending the rest of the day with the local tech. A couple weeks later the piston broke and again, he spent the rest of the day with the tech because apparently that wasn't the only thing wrong. Now his gun is in pieces because it just stopped firing. His selector switch, and the bolt release broke and we put it back together and couldn't find a good spot for the motor height and it stopped firing again. The motor, by the way, is seriously the hardest thing to put in and it makes no sense. We tried everything and it still does not function at all.
Good build quality
In theory, it should be very nice
Honestly everything that could go wrong has went wrong
Forgot to say that the hop up is trash. Hops up no matter where it is adjusted
Other Great Deals and Accessories:
Select the item from the Drop Down Menu and click add.