Maxx Model CNC Aluminum Advanced AEG Trigger (Style E) - Black[40786 / MX-TRG001SEB]
Free Shipping for orders over $149 No Coupon needed
The Maxx Model CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger (Style E) is specifically designed for fast response with a smooth and consistent trigger pull in your AEG M4 version 2 gearbox. This model has multiple adjustment points to control the travel, over travel, and it also helps prevent damage to your electronic switches on controller boards. The Advanced Trigger (Style E) is completely compatible TITAN™ Electronic Module from Gate for Ver. 2 Gear Box for those of you that are a fan of this MOSFET. There are relieve cuts to function well in most TM spec AEGs and HPA systems. The main pivot pin of the trigger has a titanium construction for maximum strength and durability. Additionally, the body of the trigger is made out of a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum that has been CNC machined. Combined, the aluminum and titanium build makes this trigger very light and durable. The edges are also carefully chamfered and securely fitted with three rubber pads to ensure comfort, enhanced traction, and secure grip. Overall, this has got to be one of the best triggers you can install onto your AEG airsoft gun!
Manufacturer: Maxx Model
Model: CNC Aluminum Advanced AEG Trigger (Style E)
Package Includes: Trigger, Trigger Spring, Set Screw, 3x Rubber Pads
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Designed for fast response, smooth & consistent trigger pull
- Tight tolerances to provide better accuracy, consistency, & durability
- Durable CNC Aluminum Alloy - Machined from a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Maximum Strength Titanium Pivot Pin
- Compatible w/ Version 2 Gearbox
- Compatible w/ popular TITAN™ Electronic Module from Gate for Ver. 2 Gear Box
- Multiple adjustment points to control travel, over travel, & to prevent damage to electronic switches on controller boards
- Relieve cuts to function in most Tokyo Marui (TM) spec. AEG and HPA systems
- Chamfered Edges
- Comfortable 3x Rubber Pads
- Enhanced Traction & Secure Grip
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- Manufacturer: Maxx Model