Lancer Tactical Cross Draw Vest w/ Holster (Khaki)[ST08][31889 / CA-310KN]
This tactical vest features 3 rifle magazine pouches, on the right abdomen, that can fit a variety of different types of magazines. Above the magazine pouches, on the right pectoral, there is a utility pouch for miscellaneous items. On the left abdomen is a fast draw pistol holster with pistol magazine pouch. It is Velcro attached which allows the user adjust the angle of the holster. On the left pectoral, are three fixed pistol magazine pouches. On the right shoulder strap, there is a pouch for your walkie talkie. It also comes with a pistol belt which is equipped with another pistol magazine pouch that is mounted horizontally. The Lancer Tactical Cross Draw Vest is one size fits all with adjustable straps around the sides and shoulders. To make sure everything is secure there is a zipper down the center, just like your everyday zip up hoodie, and it is reinforced with two buckles. This vest can hold everything that you need to carry for your primary and side arm.
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
Model: Crossdraw Tactical Vest
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Belt w/ Quick Release Buckle
- Belt Has 2 Pistol Magazine Pouches
- Removable Pistol Holster w/ Velcro Flap Magazine Pouch And Quick Release Buckle
- ( 4 ) Integrated AK Dual Magazine Pouches w/ Velcro Flaps (holds 8 Mags)
- ( 6 ) Pistol Magazine Pouches
- ( 1 ) Tactical Pouch
- Left And Right Sides Can Be Adjusted For Width
- This vest is not designed to stop real ammunition.
- Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
- Color: Khaki
- Size: One Size Fits Most (Adjustable)
- Material: Nylon Webbing
- Package Includes: One (1) Cross Draw Vest
Big airsoft guy
I'm a big dude 2x tee shirts are minimum size for me. I don't have a local airsoft store close so I can't try it on myself, do you think it would fit me?
578 days ago
(I have this same question)
It should fit, but may be a little tight.
576 days ago