LCT Airsoft TX-63/AK-63 RIS AEG Rifle (Real Wood)[39268 / LCT-TX-63-AEG]
LCT Airsoft is located in Changhua County, Taiwan. They are a professional airsoft AEG manufacture focusing on AEG designing, developing, and manufacturing. So far LCT has released many models of all steel made, high quality AEGs of the real AK series assault rifles. The structure design and the power of projectile are both legal in the countries they are exported. To make their AEGs as realistic as possible is their ultimate goal. LCT is confident to make a promise to their customers in the quality of their products with the realistic & solid structure design and the stable performance.
The LCT Airsoft TX-63 / AK-63 is an extraordinary rifle for players that want a blend of a classic AK with tactical features. The TX-63 / AK-63 is constructed mostly of steel with a wood pistol grip and rear stock. Internally the AK boast LCT's proven high quality internals to give you a competitive edge on the field. The TX-63 / AK-63 also comes with quad rail handguard to attach accessories like a vertical grip, flashlight, red dot or anything else you may desire. LCT is here to take your airsoft match to its next level with the TX-63 / AK-63 within your reach.
Manufacturer: LCT Airsoft
Model: TX-63 / AK-63 RIS AEG Rifle
Muzzle Velocity: 410-420 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 130 rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Stamped Steel Riveted Receiver
- Quad Rail Hand Guard
- Beautiful Varnished Wood Full Stock & Pistol Grip
- Oversized Trigger Guard
- Front & Rear Sling Mounts
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: LCT
- Muzzle Velocity: 410-420 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 130 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Real Wood
- Material: Steel Receiver / Aluminum Handguard / Wood Motor Grip and Stock
- Battery Pack: 7.4V or 11.1V Stick LiPo (not included)
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Overall Length Extended: 37.5"
- Weight Empty: 8 lbs
- Bushing Size: 9mm
- Bushing Type: Bearings
- Connector: Small Tamiya