KWA M1911 Mark I PTP GBB Airsoft Pistol (Black)[M01C00 / SF03][06784 / 101-00311]
KWA is a well known airsoft manufacturer that has been creating high quality airsoft guns for some time. From airsoft electric guns to gas blow back airsoft guns, Engineered to Outperform, defines the quality of their products. Externally, the material they use is designed to withhold a serious amount of stress giving the gun the utmost durability. Internally, the parts used in their airsoft guns are matched to the highest degree for the smoothest operation over long periods of operation. Overall, their product truly performs on the field, KWA products stick to their motto, Engineered to Outperform.
The KWA Full Metal M1911 Mark I PTP Airsoft Gun is an astounding work of art. The frame and slide are constructed of metal which give the gun a very realistic look, feel, and sound when fired. Aiding in that amazing sound is the metal hammer and stiff hammer and slide springs. The barrel is cut straight and is kept in place with a barrel bushing for a classic 1911 look. The guide rod sits beneath the barrel to keep the slide on track. The sights have dots for faster target acquisition. The grip safety comes complete with a beaver tail to help control recoil and the traditional thumb safety is for right handed shooters. The trigger has three holes bored out of it and the hammer is bored into an oval shape. KWA is well known for making some of the highest quality airsoft guns in the world, and this new 1911 definitely ranks up there with the best of them.
Muzzle Velocity: 330-350FPS
Magazine Capacity: 21 rounds
Package Includes: gun, magazine, hop up tool, lube, KWA sticker
Double Stack Magazine
Full Metal Construction
Forward Cocking Serrations
3 Hole Trigger
|FPS w/ .2g||300-330||300-320||330-350|
|Gas Efficiency||1 Magazine Per Fill||1.5 Magazines Per Fill||2 Magazines Per Fill|
|Magazine Capacity||15 + 1||26 + 1||21 + 1|
- Average: Build/parts quality is not adequate for optimum operation or lifespan of the product. A gun with average internals may need tuning or additional labor right out of the box to bring longevity and performance to optimal levels.
- Good: Build/parts quality is up to par for the gun's stock performance characteristics, reinforcement/replacement of stock parts is not required.
- Great: Build/parts quality is exceptional, and performance will be outstanding.
- Overall Rating: On a scale from 1-10 the overall rating encompasses the guns performance, reliability, gas efficiency, build/parts quality, accessories, and warranty (if any).
- Manufacturer: KWA
- Muzzle Velocity: 330-350
This gun is very good. It is the second pistol I bought, the first being the H&K USP by KWA. The feel is fantastic in the hands, the grips on the guards are not too bad. When I first got it, the trigger was on a little loose, so firing it was really bad, but I got my tool kit and tightened the trigger a bit and it worked perfectly. The 22 round magazine is great, sometimes it gets stuck if you fill it up all the way and doesnt feed properly, but just fill it to around 20 or 21. The construction is solid and it comes with silicon oil, so I highly suggest opening it up, clean it, and lube it when you first get it, or right after you shoot it for the first time like I did. Overall I think this gun is great, except a few small things, but it doesnt change a thing about how great this gun is.
- All metal construction, making the weight feel great
- Mine is a newer version that has the double stack magazine
- White dots for the sights are good
- The kick is better than the USP, so it does seem to feel better in that way too
- Loose trigger in the beginning, but its an easy fix with an Allen key
- Since the magazine has 22 rounds, but its thinner, so a small space for gas, the NS2 system works, but you will have to fill more than if you used a 14 round magazine, and when it gets colder, hope that you can at least get through one magazine....
- Feeding lip just broke off a week ago, so I have to get a replacement feeding lip.
- Mags are impossible to find!!!!
- And you cannot power-stroke the gun... which sucks because it isnt "fully" realistic
The KWA M1911 MK1 is an awesome pistol I ran it in a war game and it ran flawlessly. The gun matches the FPS of some of the top airsoft rifles if i has to say on bad thing is that the manual safety is very loose out of the box , but you will not be disappointed.
* The gun shoots at a whopping 375 FPS (my own chrono with green gas).
*IT looks, feels, and runs like a real 1911.
* Lastly it is a good investment and if taken care of it will last a long time.
* The manual safety is a little loose but not that big of a deal
* The lips on the mag are plastic and mine broke after about 300 rounds but i just superglued them bck in place and now they are stronger than before.
The KWA MK 1 1911 is probably the best pistol I have ever bought $165 for a gun that shoots 375fps (my crono) all metal about the same heft as the real thing shoots a good 150ft in a humid subtropical climate (75to115 degrees) but the mag will hiccup in the cold and keep it lubed up quiet often
1: good Feet Per Second
2: Realistic cycling
3: Realistic construction
4: works awesome in a CQB environment and if you conserve you ammunition a average field weapon
5: will put a wallop on anything you shoot
1: does not work well in cold climates
2: If not lubed will run dry and will stick or not cycle
3:safety is really loose and will not stay up
4: Uses alot of green gas (may just be a faulty mag)
This takes green gas right?
1668 days ago
(I have this same question)
1666 days ago
What kind of agazines does this take?
If i get this pistol, i should probably know what kind of magaznes it takes?
1748 days ago
(I have this same question)
It has to take KWA 1911 magazines.
1747 days ago
Other Great Deals and Accessories:
Select the item from the Drop Down Menu and click add.