HFC Flintlock Pirate CO2 Airsoft Pistol (Option)[N01B00][40573 / HGC-502GN]
Ahoy matey! HFC has done a great job in producin' an airsoft replica o' a Flintlock Pirate pistol fer enthusiasts, collectors, 'n cosplayers. The airsoft pistol be made out o' a faux wood body wit' highly detailed metal parts fer an authentic look. Loadin' the pistol be simple, yet time consumin' jus' like th' real thing! Take out the loadin' rod then fill up t' 21 rounds wit' th' powder flask style BB loader, 'n install the rod back into the pistol. Then insert a 12g CO2 cartridge into the hand grip after pryin' off the buttcap. Ready yourself by cockin' the pistol 'n ye be all set fer yer journey. If that ain't clear enough fer ye, then the package comes wit' an 18th century style manual fer ye t' follow.
Take a gander at an in-depth review of this beauty by clicking HERE! Read why this is the perfect option for collectors, cosplayers, and enthusiasts!
Model: Flintlock Pirate CO2 Airsoft Pistol
Muzzle Velocity: 400-450 FPS
BB Capacity: 21 rds
Color: Choose an Option
Package Includes: Gun, Loading Rod, Speed Loader, Manual
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- 18th Century Flintlock Style Pirate Pistol
- Highly Detailed Metal Outer Barrel, Trigger Guard & Buttcap
- Simulated Wood Body & Grip
- Powder Flask Style BB Speed Loader
- Functional Ornate Hammer w/ Faux Frizzen
- Includes Ramrod / Loading Rod
- 18th Century Style Instruction Manual
- Non-Blowback Action
- Shoots 6mm Airsoft BBs
- 12g CO2 Cartridge Operation
- Gas is NOT included.
- Manufacturer: HFC
- Muzzle Velocity: 400-450 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 21 rds
- Fire Mode: Single Shot
- Color: Faux Wood / Gold
- Material: Metal Outer Barrel, Hammer, Faux Frizzen, Buttcap / Faux Wood Body
- Package Includes: Gun, Loading Rod, Speed Loader, Manual
- Hop Up Type: None
- Inner Barrel Length: 173.5 mm
Just go this pistol and all I have to say is wow I love the detail they put into it and this this hits hard now when I'm on the field I stand out fron the rest of the players for sure.
So it was a hard choice to pick between the two colors but no matter what color you go with you will enjoy this gun I know I do
I have always wanted to have a flintlock in airsoft so i can cosplay as a pirate on the airsoft field. I love this gun its perfect.
you can be a pirate
and set sails on the high seas
world governments hate you and all ports will run you out