G&G Combat Machine CM16 SRXL KeyMod M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle (Option)[R12A00][35191 / EGC-16P-SXL-BNB-NCM]
New to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
The G&G Combat Machine CM16 SR-XL AEG Airsoft Gun is a great addition for your arsenal. The airsoft gun features a 12 inch full metal keymod rail system that is known for its light weight compared to most rail systems. The new Combat Machine receiver is designed with an ambidextrous magazine release button and charging handle for left hand users. The ergonomic six position crane stock holds the battery compartment and has a new design rubber pad for extra comfort on shouldering the airsoft gun.
The CM16 SR-XL has an installed pre-programmed MOSFET chip that is able to stop batteries such as a Li-Po from over discharging and becoming damaged. The MOSFET is also programmable to shoot from full auto to 3-round burst. Additionally, G&G has installed an electronic trigger unit that increases response and assists in preventing trigger burns or locks in rapid semi-auto firing. Look no further for a high quality airsoft gun that fits your needs.
Model: Combat Machine CM16 SR-XL
Muzzle Velocity: 380-390 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 300rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- 12" Full Metal Keymod Rail
- Pre-installed MOSFET & Electronic Trigger Unit
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
- Optic is NOT included.
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: G&G
- Muzzle Velocity: 380-390 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 300rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Material: Polymer / Metal
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Outer Barrel Length: 14.0in
- Stock Type: G&G Retractable
- Handguard: G&G 12.0in Keymod
- Sight: Iron Sights
- Cylinder Head Type: Version 2
- Cylinder Type: Aluminum
- Piston Head Type: Ported Polycarbonate
- Piston Type: Polycarbonate
- Air Nozzle Type: M4 / M16
- Tappet Plate Type: Version 2
- Spring Type: M110
- Spring Guide Type: Version 2
- Bushing Size: 8mm
- Bushing Type: Brass
- Gear Set Type: Torque Standard Ratio
- Switch/Wire Type: G&G Electronic Trigger Unit
- Selector Plate Type: G&G Version 2
- Cut Off Lever Type: Version 2
- Anti Reverse Latch Type: Version 2
- Motor Type: Original Torque
- Hop Up Type: G&G One Piece
- Inner Barrel Length: 363mm
- Sector Gear Clip: No
- Fuse: Yes
- MOSFET: Yes
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Warranty: 90 Day G&G Warranty
- Primary Build Material: Polymer
- Gear Box: Version 2
When I first got this i opened the box and it was beautiful it was like love at first sight lol. It stir about 100 yards probably or more it was shooting straight and fast. it has a lot of space for keymod rail adapters and a really cool top rail that was full metal (the rails). And I got a Callen 9.6 nunchuck battery and it was a really really tight fit in the stock. And the stock it really roomy
It shoots far and hard
The grip is really comfy
Flip up front and rear iron sights
The stock was really good looking
Little stock wobble(very little)
Very little mag wobble but it's ok (for me)
Flip up front and rear sights paint comes of fast when flipping them up and down
My charging handle is really easy to pull back. It got caught on my best a few times and the dust cover came down in battle.
Overall you should get this it's really easy to fix the mag and stock wobble and you might not even us the flip up sight much so you should get this gun for sure
GUN worked great not one problem with it I have sense done some upgrade to it!
Great Quality gun
Mosfet was great
Stock range great
stock fire rate grea
Stock After about 3 game I notice the stock was cutting at where the mosfet and cable to the gearbox meet(Should reinforce this area)
AIRSOFT GI COMPLAINT THERE INFO ON THIS GUN IS WRONG
The inner barrel Length is not 363!!! its 330
I noticed this after buying a new 363 Tightbore R-hop barrel!
G&G Combat Machine CM16 SRXL KeyMod M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle ( Black )
Everything about it is amazing
No cleaning rod (theres a place for it and its just not there) probably a manufacturing mistake).
Always out of stock