G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider-S M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle (Option)[R10A00][033145 / EGC-16P-RDS-BNB-NCM-EGC-16P-RDS-DNB-NCM]
The Combat Machine M4 Raider Shorty w/Polymer RIS Airsoft Gun (BLK/CQB) is an excellent solution for a high quality, low price, AEG. The body and rail system is made from G&G's famous ABS plastic. The barrel and gearbox are completely metal. The monolithic rail system is the perfect platform for mounting CQB optics like holosights or red dot sights; it's also very sturdy for mounting vertical grips and flashlights. The crane stock houses the battery so the user can adjust the length of the stock to their preferences while keeping the battery wires hidden. This is a well engineered and executed AEG from one of the most famous airsoft gun manufacturers.
Muzzle Velocity: 315-330 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 450rds
Package Includes: gun, magazine, 1000 round bag of G&G .20g
- Lightweight polymer construction
- Adjustable crane stock
- High quality reliable internals
- Rear wired battery compartment
- Product does NOT include Holosight or Vertical Grip.
- This gun does NOT come with a Battery or Charger
- Manufacturer: G&G
- Muzzle Velocity: 320-350FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 450 Rds
- Fire Mode: Safe Semi Full
- Color: Black
- Material: Polymer
- Battery Pack: No
- Package Includes: Gun Magazine Unjamming Rod
- Outer Barrel Length: 9.5 inches
- Stock Type: Crane Stock
- Handguard: G&G Raider 7 inch Polymer RIS
- Sight: Standard Front Triangle Sight and Cut Off Rear Sight
- Overall Length Extended: 30 inches
- Overall Length Retracted: 26 inches
- Cylinder Head Type: Polycarbonate
- Cylinder Type: Type 2
- Piston Head Type: Polycarbonate
- Piston Type: Polycarbonate
- Air Nozzle Type: M4/M16
- Tappet Plate Type: Ver. 2
- Spring Type: G&G 110
- Spring Guide Type: Ver. 2 G&G Metal Spring Guide
- Bushing Size: 8mm
- Bushing Type: Brass Bushings
- Gear Set Type: G&G Standard Ver. 2
- Switch/Wire Type: M4 Rear Wired
- Selector Plate Type: M4
- Cut Off Lever Type: Ver. 2
- Anti Reverse Latch Type: Ver. 2
- Motor Type: G&G Standard Motor (Long)
- Hop Up Type: Plastic
- Inner Barrel Length: 230 mm
- Sector Gear Clip: No
- Fuse: No
- MOSFET: No
- Quick Spring Change: No
- Primary Build Material: Polymer
- Gear Box: G&G Gearbox (Ver. 2)
- Spring Release: No
Great Rifle!! this guy is a joy for how much you pay out for it. Don't let the price fool you it really is worth the price and don't let anyone fool you into thinking that you NEED to upgrade this in order to enjoy it. It works wonderfully with most other mags and fits VERY snugly in the mag well.
Very durable polymer (Not ABS)
High Cap magazine fits decently in the mag well and feeds well
G&G Mid cap magazines (Sold seperately) fit VERY firmly inside mag well and Feed amazingly well!
Rate of fire is about average with the standard battery 9.6v
- Orange tip comes off BUT you must use a 90 degree angle pick to push out the black pin that is glued to the outerbarrel
- Triangle sight is a seperate piece from the outer barrel meaning if you want to replace it, you need a new outer barrel and rail system.
- battery compartment can be tight if you use a Burst wizard mosfet
- Bolt release is non-functional and flimsy
I wanted to write a review after 2 years of using the gun. I have had 0 problems with this gun. It's absolutely a great gun and if its ever on sale a great deal. I got mine on sale during christmas time and was my first airsoft gun. I have done no modifications to the gun and it still is very good. I didn't buy a grenade launcher until just recently to put on it and its a perfect fit with the gun now. Out of all my guns which have many problems, this one will have none right out of the box and probably all the other Combat Machines too I would assume. This is the ultimate airsoft starter package. I bought mine with a gun case and bb's that were on sale as well.
Solid build and won't break unless you mistreat it
330-350 fps out of box, goes slightly down over time
Great range for CQB gun
Select fire works
Mags fit well
You can do many upgrades to it
Battery in crane stock
Great hop-up, easy to adjust in battle
Perfect starter gun
None honestly I've never had a problem with the gun at all
This rifle was my first AEG and I selected it after reading hundreds of reviews on this site, other sites, and Reddit, plus about a dozen video reviews. I absolutely love this rifle and do not regret the purchase at all, other than the fact that I thought that I was purchasing the Raider-L and not the Raider-S; how I made that mistake Im not sure, but it worked out okay. This is a very well-made rifle. Everything on it is nice, theres hardly any wobble at all minus a tiny wobble in the stock, a stock that is very comfortable to use, the hop-up is easy to adjust, and the range is pretty decent. Ive been using it now for a couple of months at my local airsoft field and its been great. Im so impressed with the G&G Combat Machine that I just ordered a CM16 Mod0 from AirsoftGI that will arrive Friday 27 July, as I wanted a rifle with better range for field usage and believe that my new G&G will be every bit as good as my current G&G.
This is a quality beginners rifle, and Ive met plenty of airsoft players who use this same AEG as either their primary or back-up. Most of the airsoft Snipers that Ive met carry this rifle with them into matches to use when a target is too close for them to use their sniper rifle.
I have no qualms whatsoever in recommending this weapon to anyone.
Quality Construction. I have dropped this and even fell on it and its not taken any damage at all.
Good rate of fire and range, especially for CQB matches. Snappy trigger with no delay.
It has a nice aesthetic appeal.
No issues at all with feeding bbs from other M4 mags.
Battery is located in the stock and is a slight pain to attach.
Fire Selector is a bit loose and can easily slip to safe when youre trying to shoot a target.
The spring occasionally gets screwy, even if youve not fired in full-auto. When this happens and you are unable to fire, quickly switch to safe and back to semi and sometimes to full to decompress the spring.