G&G Combat Machine CM16 MOD0 M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle (Option)[R06B00][33147 / EGC-16P-MD0-BNB-NCM-EGC-16P-MD0-DNB-NCM]
Affordable, user-friendly and easy to modify, the G&G Combat Machine CM16 MOD0 M-4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun from Airsoft GI is a great gun for beginners but can suit the needs of more advanced players on a budget as well. In fact, the Combat Machine CM16 MOD0 Carbine Airsoft Gun has multiple outstanding features that make it a great choice for all levels of airsoft play.Externally, this gun is made of G&G's famous polymer, which keeps the weight down while still proving as durable as some metal bodies. That means that both you and this gun will last even during extended combat and through numerous engagements. The front handguard is ergonomic, easily facilitating the thumb-over-bore stance, and has slots allowing you to install additional rail segments to customize the location of your tactical accessories. The collapsible stock is lockable, features a QD sling socket and has a rubberized end pad. A hidden compartment on the stock accommodates CR123A and similar-sized batteries. A rear sling adapter makes this gun great if you plan to incorporate a sling into your set up. The removable sights allow you to have plenty of upper rail space for the installation of optics. New to the Combat Machine line is a faux bolt carrier, meaning you no longer have to pry open the dust cover to adjust your hop up. Internally, the reliable G&G Combat Machine gearbox is a solid choice for intermediate players. Not only is it reliable in its stock form, but it is fully upgradeable with aftermarket parts. This is also a great gun for beginners to learn on. The CM16 MOD0 is an amazing rifle for both beginners and veterans that can take a lot of aftermarket upgrades. Choose the black coating for blending with urban settings or go with tan to melt into desert and drab, dusty backgrounds.
Model: CM16 Mod 0
Material: Polymer / Metal
Muzzle Velocity: 380-390
Magazine Capacity: 450 Rounds
Package Includes: One (1) Gun, One (1) Magazine, Three (3) Rail Segments
- Polymer Receiver & Furniture
- Ergonomic Handguard w/ Top Rail
- Lockable Ergonomic Collapsible Stock
- Full Metal, Fully Upgradable Version 2 Gearbox
- Removable Front Triangle Sight, Removable Rear Flip Up Sight
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip
- Reliable G&G Combat Machine Internals
- Rear Sling Adapter
- This product does NOT come with a battery, charger, or optic.
- Manufacturer: G&G
- Muzzle Velocity: 380-390
- Magazine Capacity: 450 Rounds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Single - Auto
- Color: Black
- Material: Polymer
- Battery Pack: Not Included
- Package Includes: One (1) Gun, One (1) Magazine, Three (3) Rail Segments
- Outer Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Stock Type: Ergonomic Polymer Telescopic Stock
- Handguard: Ergo Polymer
- Sight: Rear Flip Up w/ Removable Front Triangle
- Overall Length Extended: 33.25"
- Overall Length Retracted: 29.5"
- Weight Empty: 5 lbs 1.5 oz
- Cylinder Head Type: Polycarbonate
- Cylinder Type: Type 2
- Piston Head Type: Polycarbonate
- Piston Type: Polycarbonate
- Air Nozzle Type: M4 / m16
- Tappet Plate Type: Version 2
- Spring Type: G&G M110
- Spring Guide Type: Version 2 G&G Metal
- Bushing Size: 8mm
- Bushing Type: Oiless
- Gear Set Type: Version 2 Steel Standard
- Switch/Wire Type: M4 Front Wired
- Selector Plate Type: M4
- Cut Off Lever Type: Version 2
- Anti Reverse Latch Type: Version 2
- Motor Type: G&G Standard Torque Long
- Hop Up Type: Plastic 1 Piece
- Inner Barrel Length: 330mm
- Sector Gear Clip: No
- Fuse: Yes
- MOSFET: No
- Connector: Mini Tamiya
- Quick Spring Change: No
- Primary Build Material: Polymer
- Gear Box: Version 2
- Spring Release: No
This is a great rifle for any beginner. It is very user friendly and easily modifiable for someone wanting to learn how to work on their airsoft guns. Not a huge fan of guns being wired to the front, so that's the first thing I'm changing on this, but overall, a very good rifle.
Comes with everything you need to start
Wired to front.
Sturdy just like any other G&G. Their variants of the Magpul parts are pretty good and I like the hand guard especially. the front triangle sight is removable and the stock and be locked in place. The grip is great and the gun is accurate even on mildly windy days. I advise 0.25s but 0.20s would work just fine. The rear flip up sight is sturdy but must be unlocked to put up and down.
Great looking externals
Triangle sight is removable
Sturdy AND lightweight
Rear sight must be unlocked to move up or down
Stock will not lock into shortest possible spot
Attached sling point is meant for only single point slings
Great gun for beginners. I ordered this gun as my second AEG and was not disappointed. The build quality of the gun, despite being low priced, was very high. My particular gun was the anniversary edition, so it was fitted with a metal body. The grip, fore end, and stock are very high quality and are very comfortable. To this day, I continue to use the stock on many other AEGs that I use. This gun carried me through years of gameplay and was the gun that I used to learn how to disassemble and reassemble a gearbox. It worked in every game I used it in and served its purpose very well. I eventually took the furniture and put it on another gun and sold the gun to a friend, who still uses it. For beginners, this AEG is great and definitely worth the price.
High quality furniture
Decent rate of fire
Removable front sight
Great beginner gun
G&G green bucking!
Cheap aluminum barrel
Polymer rail on handguards