F.L.T. 8mm CNC Steel AEG Bushings[SI04 (At The Bottom)][40663 / FLT-8]
Free Shipping for orders over $149 No Coupon needed
At F.L.T. airsoft, they strive to provide customers with the best products that the community can rely on and trust in their airsoft gun. Their staff has over 20 years of experience in building airsoft guns, and has devoted their time to gather information on what is necessary for a high performance build.
These bushings have got to be one of the best, if not the strongest, in the airsoft industry. The bushings have been CNC machined from high-speed steel and burnished in a vibratory tumbler. This assists in eliminating any peaks or high spots that may cause damage to gear axles. The dimensions are checked on every bushing to ensure a quality product. These bushings also have the gear axle openings reamed. The inside is smooth for smooth gear axle operation. The outer diameter is then media blasted to texture the surface to aid in adhesion when using glue/epoxy to secure the bushings in place. Also, each piece has a low profile for proper gear clearance and shimming.
The manufacturing process is superior to the standard sintering or PIM process that most Airsoft bushings may undergo. Most bushings on the market may have an HRC of 25-35. These sets have a Rockwell hardness of 50-55.
The bushings are coated in silicone oil to prevent rusting during shipment and storage. This oil is not intended to be used as a lubricant. Please remove the silicone oil during installation, and utilize proper lubrication grease for optimal results.
Manufacturer: F.L.T. Airsoft
Model: 8mm CNC Steel AEG Bushings
Package Includes: 6x Bushings
Warranty Length: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty Handler: F.L.T. Airsoft (Warranty Policy)
- CNC Machined
- High Speed Steel
- Burnished in Vibratory Tumbler
- Outer Media Blasted Texture
- Porous Outside / Smooth Inside
- Dimensions Quality Checked
- Inner Diameter Tolerance of .001".
- Reamed Gear Axles
- Rockwell Hardness of 50-55
- Flange thickness: 0.56mm
- Low Profile
- Surface oxidation due to handling does not hinder performance.
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation.
- Manufacturer: Field Limit Tuning