Elite Force H&K UMP 400 rd. AEG High Capacity Magazine (Black)[F04A00][10171 / HK-2275006 / 2275006]
New to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
This is an OEM replacement high capacity magazine for the Umarex H&K UMP Sportline AEG Airsoft Gun. It may work with other brands AEG but cannot be guaranteed by Airsoft GI.
Magazine Capacity: 400 rounds
Package includes: One (1) magazine
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.
- Manufacturer: Elite Force / Umarex USA
-Just like the one that come with the Umarex H&K UMP. The high-capacity is a great thing. But the hole to pour bb's is very small. Great to have extra magazines even thought with the high-cap I barely get to the third magazine.
I recommend this magazine to the buyers of the Umarex H&K UMP.
-Heavy-duty polymer structure
-Very small hole to pour bb's
It's always great to have extra magazines. Especially at a price like that.
This is the H&K UMP High Cap magazine, I recently bought this for my Umarex H&K UMP. Pretty solid mag, only complaint is that there isn't a metal version, so you're stuck with polymer.
- Very lightweight, it won't add a ton of baggage on your tactical loadout
- fits snug into the mag well
- feeds very well into the UMP
- polymer construction, while tough, can be a bit sketchy sometimes.
- the "fake ammunition" shown in the mag is cheesy but its not that big of a deal, cant be picky when theres not much to choose from. Functionality is more important than cosmetics anyway
Gotta love extra mags, and with 400 more rounds jam packed into this officially backed and made Hi-Cap by H&K, you also gotta love the end result of that on the field. Its made of the same high quality materials the gun is made from so its durable. It also looks like they have the market cornered on these as you can only use the official ones in the UMP/45 guns. I wish they would have painted the mock bullets or left them out completely as the "Elite" version of the mags bullets have been painted.
Officially Backed and made
400 round hi-cap for SMG goodness
Can ONLY use these in the H&K UMP/45 guns
Mock Bullets aren't painted like the "Elite" version
Why won't my mag feed
Recently my mag won't turn anymore and feed BB's. I don't know what to do. It came with the gun and really don't want to take it apart. HELP PLEASE.
3160 days ago
(I have this same question)
Please call our customer service for troubleshoot information
3158 days ago
is this a long magazine in the pic it looks stuby
the mag looks like its 4 in i need to know what im buying
3441 days ago
(I have this same question)
It is the same standard size
3439 days ago