Elite Force Avalon Gen 2 Saber M4 CQB M-LOK AEG Airsoft Rifle by VFC (Tan)[38014 / HK-2273313 / 2273313]
The Avalon Series is the latest generation of next level AEGs from VegaForceCompany (VFC) meant to allow the shooter to compete at the absolute highest level. Numerous enhancements have gone into the Avalon series AEGs that puts them in a league of their own. Notable improvements inside and out include an Elite Force flat-faced blade trigger, super high-torque motor for faster trigger response and cycle rate, quick-change spring for upgrading or downgrading the velocity to comply with field limits, VFC QRS enhanced modular stock and textured pistol grip, VFC QRS trigger finger rest (a first in the industry), Avalon custom gearbox, CNC aluminum handguard, and a 120-round updated QRS mid-cap magazine. The VR16 Saber CQB features a 7" M-LOK handguard, compatible with industry standard M-LOK accessories. Trigger response and cycle rate are sure to impress even the most discerning airsoft players. If you demand high performance with a sleek exterior, we welcome you to explore the VFC Avalon series AEGs.
Muzzle Velocity: 380-390 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Warranty Length: 1 Year
Warranty Handler: Elite Force (Warranty Policy)
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector
- Metal Construction
- Avalon Logo Receiver Engraving
- Adjustable Magazine Catch Tension
- M-LOK Rail System
- Integrated MOSFET
- Flip up rear and front sights
- QRS Stock
- Amplifying Flash Hider
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: Elite Force / Umarex USA
- Color: Tan
If you can ignore that stupid big ass orange flash hider then you got yourself a bonafide carbine perfect for any situation.
Great performance and great design
That HUGE orange flash hider.
A cool little carbine that has one of the best gearboxes I've ever used.
- Good weight
- high rate of fire
- super crisp trigger
- literally just that stupid big flash hider/amplifier
Gun rips. Ain't no clown town with this thing. Out of the box everything feels right. The goose is loose.
- consistent fps
- nice trigger
- ambi controls
- mlok guard is great
- QRS mags are just #1
- finger rest is addictive
- big orange nasty amplifier thing is actually kinda cool once it's not hot orange. And it does amplify sound.
- magnetic motor in grip holds my car key + hex wrenches
- VFC included some nice parts in the gun to start off with. Not too shabby!
- stock a bit wobbly
- orange amplifier seriously sucked so bad to remove and clean
- included flip up sights are plastic and break easily