Echo 1 Troy Industries M7A1 Battle AEG Airsoft Rifle (Black)[P04D00][22212 / ECHO AEG TROY M7A1 (JP-119)]
Dedicated to uncompromising quality and customer service, Echo1USAstrives to give customers the best, most affordable airsoft guns and accessories in the business. That shouldn't really be a surprise, because it helps their business prosper. At the same time, as avid airsoft players themselves, Echo 1's staff understands the game and its players. They use the same equipment you do, so it had better be good. The Troy series by Echo1 has always been trusted, and now this line-up has been updated with some slick new accessories. Fully licensed by Troy Industries and including Troy markings, the Echo 1 Troy Industries M7A1 Battle Black AEG Airsoft Rifle from Airsoft GI is a superb close-quarters gun. Its compact design makes moving in and around buildings a lot easier, so you can get the jump on unsuspecting opponents or dive for cover when you have to. Alternatively, you can use this as a backup for a sniper rifle by fitting the M7A1 into a backpack. The new Troy lineup has replaced polymer bodies with metal bodies for added durability, heft and realism. Other cool standard features include a, TRX rail system, Battle Axe grip, Battle Axe stock, flip-up sights, custom trigger guard and extended magazine release. The long rail provides plenty of real estate for you to add optics to zero in on the opposition. Outstanding FPS, long battery life and great looks make this weapon and anyone who totes it a winner.
Manufacturer: Echo 1
Model: Troy M7A1
Muzzle Velocity: 400-410 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 300rd
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger
- Troy TRX 7" Rail System
- Fully Licensed By Troy Industries
- Troy Flip Up Sights
- Troy Battle Axe 6 position Adjustable Stock with QD Sling Adapter
- Extended Magazine Release
- Reinforced Version 2 Gearbox
- 6.01mm Diameter Inner Barrel
- Madbull 60 Degree Bucking
- Optic is NOT included.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.
- Manufacturer: ECHO 1
- Muzzle Velocity: 400-410 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 300rd
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger
- Outer Barrel Length: 1pc 8� Metal
- Stock Type: Troy Battle Axe 6 position Adjustable with QD Sling Adapter
- Handguard: Troy TRX 7�
- Sight: Troy Flip Up
- Overall Length Extended: 27�inch
- Overall Length Retracted: 24�inch
- Weight Empty: 6lbs
- Cylinder Head Type: Standard Version 2
- Cylinder Type: Type 1 M4 Style
- Piston Head Type: Ported Polymer
- Piston Type: Reinforced Full Steel Tooth Polycarb Body
- Tappet Plate Type: Standard Version 2
- Spring Guide Type: Metal End Plate with Polymer Shaft
- Bushing Size: 8mm
- Bushing Type: Steel Bearings
- Gear Set Type: Steel with Large Sector Gear Clip
- Anti Reverse Latch Type: Standard Version 2
- Motor Type: Long Type Semi-Torque
- Fuse: No
- MOSFET: No
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Warranty: Manaufacturer 30 Day Warranty
- Primary Build Material: Metal
- Gear Box: Version 2
Docked it a point cuz of high FPS, but the rest of this gun is awesome. Metal rail, plastic body so it feels good but isn't heavy. battery space is decent if you do lipos.
Nice and small, was a perfect size for my youngest.
Pretty good, gun not to expensive either and it came with a battery and charger. It shoots pretty good.
comes with battery
battery space isnt the best its pretty small have to use peq box style batteries.
Is this gun lipo ready?
1522 days ago
(I have this same question)
It can be used with a 7.4v LiPO, however an 11.1v LiPO will cause more stress and wear on the internals.
1237 days ago
What lipo is good for this gun to get best performance without ruining the gun
1681 days ago
(I have this same question)
A 7.4v LiPO battery should work.
1255 days ago
||is this lipo ready?||0 answers
Other Great Deals and Accessories:
Select the item from the Drop Down Menu and click add.