Echo 1 Lipo 11.1V 1100mAh 25C Tri-Panel Lipo[36504 / ECHO LIPO 10]
Free Shipping for orders over $179 No Coupon neededNew to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
Please Note: Lithium Polymer batteries MUST be charged with a Lithium Polymer Balance Charger!
Lithium Polymer batteries are the newest available batteries for airsoft and other hobby toys. They are designed as a light weight, high output power source. This 11.1v Li-Po battery can deliver more power than 12v Ni-MH large type battery with only half of the size and a third of the battery cells. This model fits perfectly into the buffer tube of an airsoft gun M4 making it great for minimalist.
Manufacturer: Echo 1
Model: 11.1V 1100mAh 25C Tri-Panel Lipo
Package Includes: Battery
LiPoSack Use and Safety Instructions:
- ∑ Lithium Polymer batteries are volatile. Failure to adhere to established charging guidelines may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
- By purchasing this product, the buyer assumes all risks associated with its intended use. If you cannot comply with these guidelines please return this product unused to your retailer.
1) Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3 volts/cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting upon a subsequent charge.
2) Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
3) Some Lipo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the battery incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your sole responsibility to assure that the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
4) In the event of a crash, you must remove the battery from the model for observation and place in a safe open area away from flammable materials.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.
- Manufacturer: ECHO 1