E&L AR MK18 MOD1 Platinum Ver. M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle (Blk)[38198 / EL-A141-A]
E&L's M4 MK18 Mod 1 is the newest in the line of M4 rifles from E&L Airsoft. Made entirely out of metal, save for the stock and pistol grip, the MK18 is a very solid rifle. The rail featured on the MK18 is, as the name of the rifle suggests, the MK18 RIS 2 quad rail. This rail, and overall, upper receiver group is most recognizable from use within US Special Forces units. The Barrel on this rifle is a slick 10.5 inches long, and serves to keep the rifle compact and relatively lightweight, while maintaining a useful length for ranged engagements.
The gearbox on the E&L M4s are every bit as durable as their AK line, with a very solid, steel gearbox shell and a one piece Cylinder assembly, an M120 spring, a nozzle with an O-ring for better seal, 9mm bushings and a quick change spring system are just some of the very solid parts included in the E&L Platinum line of rifles.
Model: MK18 MOD 1 Platinum Version
Muzzle Velocity: 370-395 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Quick Change Spring System
- One Piece CNC Steel Outer Barrel
- Aluminum Lightweight Upper & Lower Receiver
- Aircraft Grade 6061-6 Aluminum Receivers & Buffer Tube w/ HA Type II Finish
- Improved Trigger Response
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: E&L Airsoft
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-395 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Gear Set Type: CNC Steel
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Quick Spring Change: Yes
- Gear Box: Version 2
Awesome gun, nice weight and shoots far.
I love the weight of this gun its super realistic, Nice and snappy trigger response even on a 7.4. Great FPS
Does this have a colt logo?
617 days ago
(I have this same question)
No it does not.
615 days ago