E&L AK74N A102 Gen 2 AEG Airsoft Rifle (Black/Wood)[38195 / EL-A102]
E&L is one of the younger companies in the airsoft industry but is quickly becoming known for manufacturing some of the highest quality airsoft guns on the market. E&L creates their AK AEGs in the same process used to create the airsoft gun's firearm counterparts; however, E&L uses a process which changes the stamped steel AK receivers from a firearm component into a shell capable of accepting a Version 3 Gearbox. E&L is focused on making their line of airsoft guns as aesthetically realistic as possible. E&L Airsoft has teamed up with other companies in the airsoft industry to produce high performance and high quality internals for their AEGs. All E&L AKs use standard Version 3 gearboxes which can accept any Marui-compatible components.
Model: AK74N A102 Gen 2 AEG Airsoft Rifle
Muzzle Velocity: 400 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Realistic Weight
- Riveted stamped steel full metal receiver & barrel assembly
- Rosewood furniture coated with a smooth glossy finish
- Authentically laser etched with a unique serial number on the receiver
- Textured angled motor grip
- Reinforced full metal version 3 gearbox resisting cracks & harm to internals
- Low resistance silver plated wiring
- Increased trigger response
- Protected trigger contacts
- Neomagnet high torque motor
- Functioning cleaning rod
- Full metal fixed front sight & adjustable rear sight
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: E&L Airsoft
- Muzzle Velocity: 400 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 120 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black / Wood
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
- Overall Length Extended: 37.9"
- Inner Barrel Length: 455m
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Gear Box: Version 3
Very good gun. Absolutely no problems with it so far.
Incredible build quality
Very heavy for a rifle
Picky for mags but E&l ones work good and MAG brand
great gun works great for my Afghan Russian kit. This thing look and feel great cant wait to run it!