Double Bell M4 CQB RIS AEG Full Metal Airsoft Rifle (Black)[45897 / DB-039]
Get out and play with this M4 CQB RIS AEG from Double Bell!
This full metal CQB M4 is the perfect option if you want a metal gun on the cheap. Secure the area with 400 FPS and a 300 round capacity. The short barrel makes it very maneuverable and easy to get around the field with. This model comes with a quad RIS system to attach your favorites accessories like a flashlight and vertical grip. In the mean time, you can utilize the included rail covers to protect the handguard! Additionally, the top of the receiver has a rail section for your optic once you remove the included rear sight. Start your airsoft career with a quality metal gun that won't break the bank!
Get Yours from Airsoft GI today for the best price and fastest shipping
Manufacturer: Double Bell
Model: M4 CQB RIS AEG Full Metal Airsoft Rifle
Muzzle Velocity: 395 - 405 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 300 rds Color: Black
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Iron Sight, 2x Picatinny Rail Covers
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Metal Construction w/ Polymer Furniture
- Quad RIS Handguard
- Full Metal & Upgradable Version 2 Gearbox
- Top Receiver Rail w/ Removable Rear Sight
- Adjustable Stock
- Functional Bolt Release
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- Manufacturer: Double Bell
- Muzzle Velocity: 395-405 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 300 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal Rail, Outer Barrel, Gas Pipe, Upper & Lower Receiver, and Buffer Tube / Polymer Pistol Grip and Stock
- Battery Pack: 9.6V NiMH Nunchuck (Not Included)
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Iron Sight, 2x Picatinny Rail Covers
- Overall Length Extended: 31"
- Overall Length Retracted: 27.75"
- Weight Empty: 6.63 lbs
This is a decent gun to build on. I would definitely change the hopup and bucking to a better one. The gun has a nice weight to it and I like it. My biggest complaint is that the rail on the body is not in spec (it is wider than it should be so it makes your rear sight sit to the side slightly. ) and hopup and bucking are not great. Other than that it's a good deal and you will probably be happy with it.
Fit and Finish
Not as accurate as I'd like out of the box
Picatinny rail on upper body is wide