Condor Outdoor Riggers Belt (Tan/M/L)[T10C01][02149 / RBM-003]
Free Shipping for orders over $179 No Coupon neededNew to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
Description: Rigger's Belt is made with heavy duty Mil-Spec webbing and parachute grade buckles. It is two layers thick, so it is more rigid than other belts on the market. The running end has velcro to lock it down to the belt and keep it from flapping around. The belt will fit through military issue BDU's and most other standard belt loops. The Rigger's Belt works well when used in conjunction with a holster and mag pouch. Rigger's Belt are 1.75" wide and available in Black, OD or Tan
Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
Model: Riggers Belt
Size: M/L 34 to 41"
- Heavy duty Mil-Spec webbing
- Compatible with most belt loops
- 1.75" wide
- Perfect for use with holsters or pouches
Small: 39" Long, Waist Size: 24-34
Medium: 49" Long, Waist Size: 34-41
Large: 59" Long, Waist Size: 41-51
- Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
- Color: Tan
- Size: Medium / Large
- Material: Nylon Webbing
- Package Includes: One (1) Belt
This belt is made out of parachute grade material. It is VERY STRONG. Don't expect to rip this thing...ever. It's big and tough enough to hold drop leg holsters and and other drop leg gear and can still fit through your pants belt loop. If you've got drop leg gear or need more room for other stuff (incase your vest is too full) then this is the belt you get.
Buckles are Full Metal
I can't say one bad thing about this belt. It's a must have for the gear heads.
Picked this up after using an old leather dress belt for a while to hold my holster. Very stiff material coming out of the package, but will loosen up over time. Very durable and I don't see this failing on me anytime soon. The color doesn't match my other tan gear very well, but each manufacturer is going to have their own take on what "tan" means, so I won't count it against Condor.
- Very durable material
- Heavy duty buckle and v-ring
- Nice color, although it doesn't really match my other gear too well
- Very supportive platform for holsters, mag carriers, and any other items you might need to carry
- Has issues fitting through belt loops in regular pants (I sometimes use this for casual wear)
- Kind of pricey
- Pain to buckle and unbuckle, especially if nature is calling for number two (wink wink)
Other than that, it's a very nice belt. The pricing could be brought down a bit, but that's just me. Overall, I recommend this belt for pretty much anyone.
will this fit a 36 waist
3133 days ago
(I have this same question)
3132 days ago