Condor Outdoor Cobra One Point Bungee Sling (Tan)[A11H01][05693 / US1001-003]
Condor Outdoor Products Inc. has over 20 years of experience in the tactical/outdoor gear industry; specializing in tactical gear including vests, plate carriers, modular pouches, and packs. They are a licensed Multicam and A-TACS dealer. Condor Outdoor gear has become a staple in law enforcement, military, and airsoft industries given its quality and affordable price. More recently they have expanded to making more of their products in the USA and have added a tactical apparel line, offering technical performance jackets, base layers, and pants.
The Condor Outdoor Cobra 1 Point Bungee Sling is the highest quality sling Condor Outdoor has ever produced because its made right here in the U.S.A.! It features a 1.25" webbing with Duraflex buckles. Also, a snap hook adapter covered with elastic and a side-release buckle to release adapter and sling.
Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Material: 1.25" Webbing, with Duraflex Buckles
Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
- Color: Tan
- Size: One Size Fits Most ( Adjustable )
- Material: Nylon Webbing
- Package Includes: One (1) Sling
Dual bungee one point sling. This is another great product from Condor (OE Tech Tactical). The webbing is thicker than most and would hold some heavy weight. The bungees are strong. The triangular piece that connects the webbing pieces is great as it allows the sling to lie flat against you without twisting up the attatchment point( see picture). The metal on the attatchment point is pretty good and is surrounded by a piece of elastic. Which helps it to stay on and not get scratched etc. But it makes clipping and unclipping it a two handed affair. Better off leaving that part on and detatching from the quick clip. Also two more quick clip points for easy on and off. These also allow you to flip around the main sling piece ( so the adjusting buckle is where you want it. Or you could make this into a Y sling by just clipping the quick clips onto your vest shoulders.
1. Triangular piece allows sling to lie flat and comfortable.
2. Metal attatchment point.
3. Strong webbing.
4. Strong bungees.
5. Elastic wrap around (pro and con) helps to stay on and resist scratches etc.
6. 3 quick clip points allow for ease of use and adjustability.
7. Nice tan color
8. Can become a Y sling if your vest allows.
Adjusts nice and tight if you want.
1. Elastic wrap around makes releasing the metal clip from your gun a two handed operation.
2. The short piece of webbing that is detatchable is a little long causing the gun to hang a tid bit lower than I would like even with the main sling ciched up tight. And even if your sling attatchment point is a sling adapter between the body and buffer tube. This problem would be worse if you attatch to the back of the butt stock. I wear the sling over the opposite shoulder than my other single point sling and this helps it to ride higher. I'll still give it 5 stars as this is only a minor issue of an inch or two.
I first saw this sling in Levelcapgaming's airsoft videos so I bought it after hearing about how he likes it. I was not disappointed. The clip on the end is metal, so it won't snap like my other sling when I let my gun down to pull out my sidearm. The sling is also highly adjustable for tall and short players. The QD buckle is real handy so I can just put it back on after a game or when I'm dead. The only downside to this is that the sling does not feel that good on my neck, but they sell a padded version too, and I'm probably wearing it wrong.
Strong retention on clip
MADE IN THE USA
The only con I can see for some is the sling clip might only fit on certain guns, but if it fits on my G36C then it should fit on other guns too.
Looks great, feels great, plays great. In my opinion there are no better one point slings for the price.
Strong but light
Great with use with a plate carrier
Some of the clips are plastic, but I doubt they will break