Condor Outdoor Bailey Tactical Boots (Coyote Brown/7 - 12)[30761 / 235004CB-10.0]
The Condor 8" Bailey tactical boot comes in a non-side-zip option which maintains the performance of original Bailey side-zip boot, but gives versatility to those who value tradition and stability. The lightweight design combined with comfort is perfect for long missions. The Bailey boots will ensure that you keep moving forward.
Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
Model: Bailey Tactical Boots
Package Includes: Boots
- Non Side Zip Design
- AM-TECH Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet
- AQUASHIELD waterproof bootie membrane ensures dry and comfortable feet in wet weather conditions
- 100% non-metallic eyelets, zipper, and fiber shank (Security Friendly)
- 3.3 lbs/52.8 oz
- Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor
- Color: Coyote
- Size: 7-12
- Package Includes: Boots
This boot came in standard shoe box. The boot itself is really light weight and comes above the ankle, but not too high to be crazy. Laces up the front like a shoe, no zippers on the size. Color is true to picture. Product does boast water proof or resistant but I have not tested that fully. Rubber sole on bottom for grip.
Lightweight!! I can finally run in these with my full load out and not feel like I have lead in my feet.
Color matches perfectly with my multicam set up.
Seems to be built well.
Good arch and ankle support
The only gripe I have is the lacing spacing when the boot curves in its midpoint. It is hard to get that part super tight with the laces, but it does not affect my feelings towards them. Maybe after a few more breaking in periods, it will change.
What is the shoe sizes mesurements in
Is it in usa or uk sizes
414 days ago
(I have this same question)
The sizes are US.
414 days ago