Classic Army Scarab ABR-S Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle w/ Mock Suppressor (Black) Factory Direct[HK-DROPSHIP][38536 / CA108M-S]
Classic Army is a leading manufacturer of Airsoft products, setting standards for the entire industry. This model of the Classic Army Black Scarab ABR-S will ship directly from the manufacturing center. Additionally, the Scarab ABR-S is priced lower since the product is coming from Hong Kong! This is literally one of the best deals on Earth considering the package can ship to any country where its legal. It's time to get your hands on this affordable deal coming straight out of the factory!
The Classic Army Scarab is a full-metal airsoft gun with an impressive number of features. Its monolithic rail system has top and bottom Weaver/Picatinny rails and side KeyMod sections. The rail system's monolithic profile gives you plenty of rail room to add optics, lights, lasers, forward grips and more, upping your game and increasing the gun's effectiveness. Set the adjustable stock into three positions or remove it from the gun's body for better portability and lighter weight. The ambidextrous charging handle, fire selector and magazine release are great for versatility. The gun also comes with flip-up front and rear sights and an ergonomic grip that help you zero in on targets while letting you shoot all day and night if you want.
Internally, the scarab has an electronic trigger unit, 6.03mm tightbore barrel, silver low resistance trigger wiring, and a quick change spring system. The quick change spring system allows for fast and easy spring changes without having to go into the gearbox. The design of the Classic Army Scarab provides a very crisp trigger pull bringing users satisfaction with every shot. The Scarab ABR makes an amazing DMR platform, due to its longer barrel you can get those further and more accurate shots consistently every single time.
The design of the Classic Army Scarab provides a very crisp trigger pull, bringing users responsiveness and satisfaction with every shot. The Scarab ABR makes an amazing DMR platform. Thanks to its longer barrel, you can get those longer and more accurate shots every single time.
If you are looking for an airsoft gun that is as accurate as it is reliable, look no further than the Scarab ABR Carbine. Its durability and versatility make it a smart choice.
Manufacturer: Classic Army
Model: Scarab ABR-S
Muzzle Velocity: 370-380 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 300rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Mock Suppressor, Spare Gear Set, Spare Piston
- Quick Change Spring System
- Low Resistance Wiring
- Gen 1 Programmable Electronic Control System (ECS) - 3 / 5-round Burst, Motor Protection, & Low Battery Detection
- Pre-Installed 6.03mm Tightbore Barrel
- 3 Position Stock
- Adjustable Charging Handle
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Metal Construction
- Compact Design
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- The product will ship straight from the factory in Hong Kong.
- No warranty will be provided. However, spare parts are included for future maintenance.
- Please expect longer delivery time depending on the country the item is being shipped towards.
- The customer is responsible for any policies, duty, and taxes that may apply for having the airsoft rifle enter their country.
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-380 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 300rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Battery Pack: Not Included
- Cylinder Head Type: Double O ring
- Piston Head Type: Aluminum
- Bushing Size: 9mm
- Bushing Type: Bearings
- MOSFET: Yes
- Connector: Deans
- Quick Spring Change: Yes
I’m near HK, can i just pick it up from the factory? (This is a serious question!!!)
Taking a light rail from ShenZhen to HongKong is a lot easier than shipping it to Washington, so could I possibly just have a friend pick it up from the HongKong location? If not, how long will shipping to Washington State take and will there be tracking?
267 days ago
(I have this same question)
Shipping times vary by time of year, but tracking should be provided
253 days ago
Would this work with standard M4 mags? If not then what?
I have a few mags and I don't know if it will work.
294 days ago
(I have this same question)
291 days ago