Classic Army M4 470 rds. AEG Flash Magazine (Tan)[X-1F08C][33121 / P462M-T]
The Classic Army M4 Flash Magazine is one of the best solutions for wanting to carry a ton of BBs with you, but without the annoying and tedious long winding times of traditional high capacity magazines. This flash magazine is build for M4/M16 style rifles, or any rifle that accepts M4/M16 magazines, and it operates by pulling down a trapdoor on the bottom of the magazine, and pulling on the string a few times, instantly loading up your magazines, and feeding up to 470 rounds of pure firepower at your enemies! So don't compromise, and pick up a Classic Army Flash Mag today!
Manufacturer: Classic Army
Magazine Capacity: 470 rounds
- Metal Construction
- Wind Up String Design
- 470 rd Capacity
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
- Color: Tan
- Size: 470 Rounds
- Material: Metal
- Package Includes: One (1) Magazine