Classic Army CA25/M110 470 rd. AEG High Cap Magazine (Black)[SF24][30068 / P255M]
This magazine is recommended for use with the Classic Army SR25 series AEGs, and the Echo 1 ER25k, it may work with other brands AEG but cannot be guaranteed by Airsoft GI.
Manufacturer: Classic Army
Magazine Capacity: 470 rounds
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
Typically high caps are absolute garbage, however this SR25 mag aint so bad. Yeah there's still the winding wheel, but its better than most other high caps I've ever used.
-Wheel is a bit sturdier than others
-470rd for DMR is more than plenty
- it's still a high cap so it'll always be inferior to mid caps
This is the perfect sidearm for fans of classic 80-90's action flicks. It's metal, 1:1 to the real thing, and apparently is upgradable. I genuinely love this thing.
-1:1 to the real thing
-Unfortunately comes with and orange tip