Classic Army 500rd AK74 High Capacity AEG Magazine[SF24][01367 / P209P]
This magazine is recommended for use with the Classic Army and VFC AK74 series AEGs, it may work with other brands AEG but cannot be guaranteed by Airsoft GI.
Manufacturer: Classic Army
Magazine Capacity: 500 rounds
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
- Color: Black
- Size: 500 Rounds
- Material: Plastic
- Package Includes: One (1) Magazine
Although it is plastic, which is really no big deal...The filling hatch at the top has no "lock" to keep it from opening up on its own when not in your gun. I dont know if ASGI screwed me or if i just got a factory reject..Not only that, the box was opened when I got the mag, which does not look good for ASGI's part of the deal. By opened I don't mean that the mag and the box wer not together in teh shipped package, but the box had a tear or cut of somekind in the plastic of the CA box.
Also, doesn anybody know if the mag is supposed to have a CA marking on ti somewhere, because mine does not.
as far as performance goes, it feeds perfect, and by perfrect, i really do mean perfect. I havent used it in a match yet, I just got it today, but i have put about 300ish bbs through it, and it works great.
It also fitts very snug in the magwell, no shaking around like you get with some TM mags, nice snug, no-rattle fit....Wel, it fit perfect after i shaved a little bit off of the thing that holds the mag in, the part that "clicks" with the mag release.
OK mag. Feeds ok, have had one jam, but wobbles quit a bit. Also, the top pops open quite a bit which is annoying. The metal on the bottom gets bent REALLY easily but mostly this mag is just freaking expensive. The echo 1 ak74 mag fits wayyy better, and doesnt have any of the problems and its wayyy cheaper. Get the Echo 1!!! (never had a jam with mine)
1. Feeds ok
2. Nice Finish
3. Winds toward the body unlike m4 mags, making winding during shooting a LOT less akward
2. EXPENSIVE (could get 2 echo 1 mags for the price)
3. reservoir top pops open
4. Metal bottom is too bendy