Archwick/Zion Arms PCC Conversion Kit for Hi-Capa Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistols[67673 / SDG-PCC-HICAPA]
Free Shipping for orders over $149 No Coupon needed
You know what sucks about pistols? Sure, they're great in close quarters. Small, light, and easily maneuverable. Unfortunately, they're also harder to fire accurately than rifles. With rifles, you have three points of contact to ensure the weapon stays steady in your hands. With pistols, you only have two points (maybe only one point) of contact, making the weapon far less stable. That changed with the creation of the Archwick Hicapa Conversion Kit
The Archwick Hicapa Conversion Kit is a modern take on the Pistol Caliber Carbine, leaning heavily into the "pistol" side of the equation. This "pocket PDW" is a traditional handgun, done up with the additions of a folding stock, an optic bridge to mount red dots for easier target acquisition, and a tactical rail for attaching a vertical grip, flashlight, or laser.
It can be used in either a pistol, stock folded, tucked in close to the body, for those tight corners; or with the stock extended for those long range shots.
This kit is the perfect addition to your sniper kit, or for any player who needs a more duty-capable handgun in their kit. Once coupled with a TM Hicapa 4.3 base the, the stock is easy to use and makes for a very stable shooting platform. Simply push the release button and whip it into place and find yourself nailing shots you never could have dreamed of before!
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical / Archwick(Officially Licensed)
Model: USW Conversion Kit
Fits: Tokyo Marui Hicapa 4.3 GBB Airsoft Pistol
Package Includes: One (1) Conversion Kit, One (1) Set of Mounting Hardware
- Folding Stock
- Tactical Optics Rail
- Tactical Accessory Rail
- Licensed Archwick Trademarks
- Airsoft pistol NOT included.
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- The kit may fit other it may work with other brands & lengths of Hicapa GBBs, but cannot be guaranteed by Airsoft GI.
- Manufacturer: Zion Arms