Annex MI-7 Full Face Mask (Woodland Marpat)[11588 / 41161]
The Annex MI-7 Full Face Mask is another great addition to the world of tactical facial and eye protection, and not only is it incredibly functional, but it is surprisingly budget-friendly as well. The MI-7 mask features dual layer foam padding to help keep it comfortable even under the most strenuous circumstances, and a pre-installed thermal lens to prevent fogging and ensure that you can maintain a clear field of vision. Some features that really set the Annex MI-7 apart from the other tactical masks on the market today are it's patented quick-change lens system that allows the user to change out their lenses in just a matter of seconds, and the full 160 degree vertical and 260 degree horizontal field of view that the mask provides, ensuring that you will always be able to clearly see the environment around you. Be sure to pick up an Annex MI-7 Full Face Mask today and protect your eyes and face on the battlefield without breaking the bank.
Model: MI-7 Full Face Mask
Color: Woodland Marpat
Size: Adjustable - one size fits most
Package Includes: Mask
- Double-Paned, Thermal Lens system w/ Hardcoat Lens treatment
- Fog and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens
- Dual-Layer comfort foam
- Base layer SBR foam for impact absorption
- Exterior open-cell foam for sweat wicking and comfort
- Extreme protection - double layer foam located in both frame and ear
- Premium microstitch strap-extra durability, elasticity, and eye-catching embroidered logos
- Extreme Vision-ultimate visibility, 160 degrees vertical and 260 degrees horizontal vision.
- Full ASTM and CE certification
- Robust high-density injected polyethylene
- Patented QuickChange lens-release system
- Optimized sculpted visor for improved ball deflection and shade
- Ultra-durable integrated strap and retention system for quick lens changes
- Each goggle individually inspected and clamshell packaged
- Manufacturer: Annex
- Color: Woodland Marpat
- Material: Polymer
- Package Includes: One (1) Mask
Great mask, comfortable and never fogs, but you'll need to put a riser under your sight if you want to aim.
BBs can really scratch it up
You're gonna need to put a riser on your sight to aim
I actually have the v-cam model but it doesn't really matter. I have used this mask several times and it has never once fogged. Even if you were to blow on the lens directly it doesn't fog. Camo patterns are pretty cool and stand out from everyone else's mesh/goggle combo. You can somewhat get down on the sights but not regularly. You have to bring your nose in closer to the stock to aim down sights. Feels kind of weird at first but you will eventually get used to it. Also it is semi-comfortable to wear.
Kind of comfortable
Looks pretty cool
Not super easy to ads
Unnecessarily bulky in the jaw area
At the very back of the mask near the ears, the plastic kind of digs into my skull but it might just be me
That's why it is semi-comfortable
This mask is very comfy and comes with a thermap lense for a low price.
Don't let it's price fool you, it's a very decent product.
I'd still prefer a dye but this is a quarter of the cost
-Best face mask for glasses besides maybe a Profit?
-Good for people with larger faces
-Cheek protection doesn't flex, So when aiming the stock tends to push the entire mask a little
-A lot of milsim games don't allow these
-The strap says rental??
Does the visor come off on this mask and if so will it fit with a helmet?
2000 days ago
(I have this same question)
1998 days ago
Am i suppossed to remove the yellow film on the inside of the lens. I was wondering because it came all scratched and in the picture it seems to be clear
2068 days ago
(I have this same question)
Yes, the film was to protect the the lens
2067 days ago