Airsoft GI G4-A3 Centurion Arms 7" Capuchin AEG Airsoft Rifle
The G4 Centurion Capuchin is another addition to the ever-growing G4 lineup. The foundation is a special Combat Machine Blowback M4 with a crane stock that's wired to the back. The brilliant techs at Airsoft GI have fitted this gun with a one piece metal barrel and a slim-fit Centurion Arms rail system. As a result, the final product is a compact carbine with plenty of space for accessories.
We've worked out a special program with Combat Machine to send us OEM parts to build a special pneumatic blowback M4 with a crane stock, sling mount, and the wires to the back, so we can eliminate the need for a PEQ box and keep a clean look. The Combat Machine was carefully chosen for their high quality, reliability and incredible value. We've dropped the G4 straight onto the ground from 8ft and 9ft with no visible damage to the body, this is the strongest plastic receiver on the market. Additionally, with the innovation and imagination from the Airsoft GI technical team we are building some of the highest quality guns that money can buy.
Manufacturer: Airsoft GI, G&G
Model: G4 Centurion Capuchin
Muzzle Velocity: 390-400 FPS
Battery Type: Nunchuck (similar type batteries will also work, call Airsoft GI if you require more clarification)
Package Includes: Gun, High Capacity Magazine
- Special Combat Machine Model Base Gun
- Aluminum Centurion Arms Rail System
- Rear Sling Mount
- Crane Stock, wired to rear
- This gun does not include the red dot sight or weapon light.
- Product does not include battery or charger.
- This product is covered under a 45 days warranty against workmanship and defect, for more details contact Airsoft GI.
- This product is built to order, please allow 1-5 days additional processing time.
Product does not include Red Dot Sight.
- Manufacturer: Airsoft GI
- Muzzle Velocity: 390-400 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 450rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Black
- Material: Polymer / Metal
- Battery Pack: Not Included
- Package Includes: One (1) Gun, One (1) High Capacity Magazine
- Outer Barrel Length: 14.5in
- Stock Type: Crane Stock
- Handguard: PTS Centurion Arms C4
- Sight: Flip Up Iron Sights
- Overall Length Extended: 32.0in
- Overall Length Retracted: 35.0in
- Cylinder Head Type: Polycarbonate
- Cylinder Type: G&G Blowback Cylinder
- Piston Head Type: Polycarbonate
- Piston Type: Polycarbonate
- Air Nozzle Type: M4/M16
- Tappet Plate Type: Ver. 2
- Spring Type: G&G 110
- Spring Guide Type: Ver. 2 G&G Metal Spring Guide
- Bushing Size: 8mm
- Bushing Type: Brass Bushings
- Gear Set Type: G&G Standard Ver. 2
- Switch/Wire Type: M4 Rear Wired
- Selector Plate Type: M4
- Cut Off Lever Type: Ver. 2
- Anti Reverse Latch Type: G&G Blowback Anti-Reversal Latch w/ Detensioner
- Motor Type: G&G Standard Motor (Long)
- Hop Up Type: Plastic
- Inner Barrel Length: 363mm
- Sector Gear Clip: No
- Fuse: Yes
- MOSFET: No
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Quick Spring Change: No
- Primary Build Material: Polymer
- Gear Box: G&G Blowback Gearbox (Ver. 2)
- Spring Release: Yes
What batteries does this gun take?
2271 days ago
(I have this same question)
We recommend using a 9.6v NiMH 1600mAh crane stock battery.
2270 days ago