Action Army VSR 10 Cylinder Kit[Y01E08A][33905 / AAC-B01-007]
Action Army Company (AAC) was founded on the year 2010 and is currently located in Taiwan. Originally, Action Army Company focused on creating high performance parts for the gearbox but have expanded on creating CNC external parts. Action Army has the ability to CNC machine, die cast, forge, stamp, powder coat, etc. their parts for the most durability and consistent excellent appearance. Their goal is to build new products with a much stronger yet lighter material to achieve the most efficiency from your airsoft gun internally and externally.The Action Army VSR 10 Cylinder Kit is designed to maximize efficiency to increase performance. It is teflon coated to reduce friction between the moving parts so that there is consistent output with every shot. Upgrade your cylinder system to get your airsoft gun back into top shape to pick off your targets one by one.
Manufacturer: Action Army
Model: VSR 10 Cylinder Kit
Package Includes: Cylinder, Cylinder Head
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Steel Construction
- Teflon Coated
- Reduced Friction
- Improved Efficiency
- Consistent Output
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- Manufacturer: Action Army
- Package Includes: Cylinder, Cylinder Head
So I ordered this for my tokyo marui vsr 10 and definitly do not regret it. the cylinder is very strong and since it is Teflon coated it slides with ease. The only issue is it is a little bit expensive for a non crucial part but this could handle very strong springs without having to worry about it cracking. All the mods I have dont to my vsr so far are
*this cylinder duh
*action army orange piston
*action army m150 spring
*action army spring guide with ball bearing
* action army reinforced sear set which is the only part I do not completely recommend.
YOU CAN USE ORIGINAL BOLT HANDLE ON THIS.
*comes with cylinder head
*I have a perfect air seal using it.
*fits into reciever tightly near the bolt handle but it works
*requires some grease for a very smooth bolt pull
*You haven't bought one yet!