Action Army 6.01mm Masamune AEG G3SG Inner Barrel (470mm)[D06D01][33838 / AAC-D01-019]
Action Army Company (AAC) was founded on the year 2010 and is currently located in Taiwan. Originally, Action Army Company focused on creating high performance parts for the gearbox but have expanded on creating CNC external parts. Action Army has the ability to CNC machine, die cast, forge, stamp, powder coat, etc. their parts for the most durability and consistent excellent appearance. Their goal is to build new products with a much stronger yet lighter material to achieve the most efficiency from your airsoft gun internally and externally.Precision inner barrels allow for better compression, improved accuracy, and in a few cases increase muzzle velocity. Although precision barrels often require more maintenance and cleaning, they can give an AEG a greater range and improve the overall performance of an airsoft AEG. The bore of this barrel is so tight around the BB that even the smallest obstruction in the barrel will cause a jam when fired. This barrel is recommended ONLY for advanced/experienced players that take the responsibility to clean their barrels regularly in order to avoid jams.
Manufacturer: Action Army
Model: Masamune AEG G3SG Inner Barrel
Bore Diameter: 6.01mm Barrel Length: 470mm
Package Includes: Inner Barrel
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- 6.01mm Tightbore
- Increased Accuracy / Range
- Brass Barrel
- Chrome Coating
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- Manufacturer: Action Army
- Color: Silver
- Size: 470mm
- Material: Brass, Chrome Coated
- Package Includes: Inner Barrel
will this fit an krytac m4
I have a krytac and I am getting a mock suppressor, will this fit my M4?
648 days ago
(I have this same question)
No Krytac takes proprietary barrels.
642 days ago