AceTech Lighter S Mini Tracer Unit (Black)[C02G01][38902 / ACT-LIGHTERS14]
Free Shipping for orders over $179 No Coupon neededNew to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
The AceTech Lighter S Mini Tracer Unit is one of the smallest tracer units on the market weighing in at just 32g, originally designed for pistols, the Lighter S can be adapted to fit standard 14mm negative threads, which allows for a compact tracer to be counter-sunk within the rail system of a rifle. Being such a compact unit, and housing a custom lithium battery, and light source, it can illuminate green tracer BBs very well, and red tracer BBs to a mid range brightness. The Lighter S unit features an automatic cut off feature if left idle for 40 minutes or when the battery in the unit becomes low to prevent damaging of the LiPoly battery.
Model: Lighter S Mini Tracer Unit
Package Includes: Tracer Unit, Thread Adapter, Charging Cable
- Combination of Plastic & Aluminum Construction for Optimal Durability
- 14mm Counter Clockwise Threading Compatible
- 450mAH Rechargeable LiPoly Battery
- Automatic Switch-Off will disable the battery if the tracer has been idle 40 minutes or longer
1. The Lighter S, is a smallest and lightest tracer unit designed for the pistol.
2. Because of its small dimension, it enables users easily to install it into their silencers or airsoft gun hand-guards as long as their inner space is larger than the dimension of Lighter S. (Diameter: 27mm or 1.06 inches, length: 67.3mm or 2.65inches)
3. Lighter S could light up green tracer BBs with very high brightness but lighten red tracer BBs with medium brightness.
4. Do not disassemble the Lighter S to prevent high voltage electrical shock.
5. It automatically switches off under the following conditions: A. Device has idled for 40 minutes B. When the battery power is low, after the power indicator blinks in red color for 3 seconds.
6. Remaining power indicator (flash once per second) A. Green light: high power B. Orange light: medium power C. Red light: low power
7. Do not look straight into the muzzle to check the installation of the device to prevent any accident like mistakenly pulling the trigger or firing the gun.
8. In order to extend the built-in Li-Poly battery
- Manufacturer: ACETECH
If you dont have this on your pistol, you're wrong.
will this fit on a elite force 1911 tac blowback
want to know
1568 days ago
(I have this same question)
yes it can
1566 days ago