ASG 7.4v 1300mAh 2s 25C LiPO Split Battery[J04C02 / SF11][22064 / 17206]
Please Note: Lithium Polymer batteries MUST be charged with a Lithium Polymer Balance Charger!
ActionSportGames is a worldwide leader in the business of replica firearms and accessories manufacturing - including Airsoft guns, Airguns, Co2 guns and firearms replicas. They specialize in 1:1 scale replica guns and accessories for fun, action, sports, entertainment and collection. The assortment consists mainly of licensed models and exclusive subbrands of ActionSportGames. ActionSportGames was founded in April 2003 as a merger of the two largest Danish distributors of Airsoft Guns and accessories, Pedersen & Grobelnik A/S (founded 1992) and Vestergaard ApS (founded 1960). One of their goals is to become the preferred supplier in the firearms replica business through worldwide license agreements, quality brands and premium service.
This compact 7.4V Li-Po battery with its slim split-cell construction, lets them be placed practically anywhere in a AEG, even inside stock tubes and SOPMOD/Cranestocks. Despite its small size it still packs 1300mAh. It comes in a handy storage box. The biggest reasons to use a Li-Po is its smaller size and better power efficiency. Most Li-Po batteries are about the same size as a mini-type battery and is equal in power to a large type NiMH battery. No need for battery slings, battery boxes, or big batteries strapped on to guns. Li-Po is a power source for small carbines, PDW's, SMG's, etc. that doesn't require you to spoil the look of the gun, or run the risk of running out of power in the middle of a battle. Unlike traditional batteries, Li-Po gives a stable Rate of Fire, Through-out its use. Also, it is not necessary to discharge Li-Po batteries before charging them, allowing the battery to be charged in-between games.
Configuration: 2 Split Cell
Cell Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Discharge Rate: 25C Continuous of 26A with 32.5A Burst
Connector Type: Mini
Package Includes: One (1) Battery
LiPoSack Use and Safety Instructions:
∑ Lithium Polymer batteries are volatile. Failure to adhere to established charging guidelines may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
1) Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3 volts/cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting upon a subsequent charge.
2) Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
3) Some Lipo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the battery incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your sole responsibility to assure that the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
4) In the event of a crash, you must remove the battery from the model for observation and place in a safe open area away from flammable materials.
LipoSack Use Instructions:
1) Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
2) Attach charging leads to battery.
3) Place battery in LipoSack towards the bottom.
4) Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
5) Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LipoSack.
6) Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
7) Charge battery using proper charging practices.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.
- Manufacturer: ASG
- Color: Black
- Size: 21.5x 14.4x 130mm ( 0.9 x 0.6 x 5.2 in. )
- Material: Lithium Polymer
- Package Includes: One (1) LiPo Battery
Asg 7.4 LiPo
1300 mah of power
26c of constant energy with a 32.5c burst
The ASG 7.4v LiPo is actually (IMHO) one of the best in class in the aeg market. Due to its small size and crane/2split design it suits my G&G G36C replica as if it was made custom for it. The rof is amazing for JUST a 7.4 volts but the 25c with 32c bursts does wonders and clears my mids and hi-cap in a flash since its got bursts of extra power.
5 out of 5 stars.
-good burst power
-more power in a smaller package over nicd or nimh batteries
-crane/2-split design which fits into smaller compartments-no need for faux peq boxes
-relatively low buck for a big bang-the rof is above the nimh/nicd equivalents
-require more attention while recharging
-also needs extra attention while maneuvering your aeg in the field (not really a major issue but better safe than sorry)
Is a mini the same as small type?
1079 days ago
(I have this same question)
This should have small tamiya connectors.
1077 days ago